2 years Later

Começar do início

" Oh before I forget here Put this on Percy, it can get him on all the rides for free" Lauren said handing me a wristband and I put it on him.

"So how's taking pictures of families and kids " I teased her I know how she still doesn't like other peoples kids the only exception is Dinah's siblings and Of course Percy.

" let's just say I'm on my 4 th Snow cone because I'm not having fun" she gave me a sarcastic smile and nudged me.

" go have fun babe Dinah, Normani and Seth are around here somewhere" I waved goodbye and Percy and I wandered off and I eventually found Dinah and Normani.

" Mommy Mommy Mommy!" Percy said " Dinah Dinah Dinah!" Seth said

" Can we go on the merry go round!!" they both said at the same time and we laughed

I looked at Dinah and she shrugged her shoulders and agreed.

" Okay boys lets go" I told them and they both raced to the line and the 3 of us chased after them, they showed their bracelets and Dinah and I helped sit them up and buckle them in, Percy went on top of a dragon and Seth went on wolf.

we stepped off and took a few pictures of them before the ride took off and we started to talk about how cute they look.

" so MIla when are you and Lauren going to finally get married" Dinah said out of know where and I laughed.

" Pff you ask her that, we have been back together for 2 years now, I mean I'm ready to get married I just don't know about her" I responded

" knowing Lauren and her complicated mind, shes probably thinking about marriage to but she just doesn't know how to come about it" Normani said

" has she ever said anything to you guys about the subject" I asked

" No thanks to Dinah she won't tell anyone but Ally anything because this one has a blabber mouth and since I'm dating her she won't tell me anything either" Normani continued and pushed Dinah.

the ride came to a stop and the boys came running to us with the Idea of getting snow cones, I texted Lauren to see if Ally and her wanted one since the snow cone booth is near her and right away I got a text back saying yes and 1  green apple and 1 watermelon flavor

" guys I'm going to take this to Lauren and Ally keep an eye on Percy for me for a minuet" they nodded and I walked over and I'm assuming they are taking a break.

" Special Delivery for Lauren and Ally" I held up the two snow cones and they took them.

" Oh hey will, when did you get here?" I said noticing Will sitting on the floor.

" About a half hour ago I came to check on my my 2 girls " he smiled and placed bis hand on Allys knee.

" Aww that's cute"

" hey where is our son?" Lauren said looking around and I pointed to him sitting on the steps eating his Snow cone.

" AH Ally hand me the camera this is a really good picture of him" Ally handed her the camera and she started taking pictures and then showed me.