A/N: Thank you!

Hello Mystical Creatures!

Wow...it's finally come to an end. I can't believe Forever Mangled is complete. This feel quite weird knowing it's the last time I'm writing in here...very interesting indeed.

Where do I even begin with thanking you all!? When I came up with this concept, never in a million years did I think people would come back each week hungry for more chapters from me. I've always considered myself to be a decent writer but you all are so sweet and kind with your words of praise and enjoyment for my work...it warms me to the core!

I worked very hard to get Matt and Nate's characters true to life and based on your feedback i'd say I nailed it! Mason and Jacob were my own creations and you all had such fun trying to figure them out. As you know, I'm a huge FNAF fan so I tried very hard to get things right, but I also created my own world for it. I changed many things around and I feared that would cause people to dislike my book. But, my changes to the original FNAF storyline made you all even more obsessed with my book because you didn't know what to expect next! I've had a fun time writing this and I'll never forget what a joy it was to create!

This book has 10,000 reads as of right now you guys! That's just insane to me! I worked so hard on it each week and I'm ecstatic that you all loved it so much! I can only hope my next book and any future stories I choose to write in the future will do the same for you all!

So from the very bottom of my heart...thank you. Thank you for reading, for voting and your lovely comments, your kind shoutouts and shares and just being there to read what I've written...thank you!

(Check my update book on my profile to hear more about future books from me!)

Stay 'Magical' my Mystical Creatures!

~ Elenora ~ Forever_In_A_Fantasy ~

©Forever_In_A_Fantasy