{Chapter 1: Planning}

Matt's POV

"So what do you think?" Nate asked. "We can film the whole thing and get a ton of real life pictures!"

"It sounds awesome! The fans will love it!" I said.

Nate and I had been planning to go to the ACTUAL 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria' to film vlogs for our channels, and to help me with my final Game Theory on the history of FNAF. We'd booked flights and packed everything well in advance so we'd be all ready for our flight tomorrow.

Wow, scary to believe that 'Five Nights at Freddy's' was actually based on a true story. Scott sure likes the realistic horror effect.

Then I felt sad. Nate noticed my expression and looked at me, concerned.

"Something bothering you dude?" He asked.

"Well, it's just sad to know that all those kids actually died, you know?" I looked down as I shuddered at the thought. "That man we all joke about, 'purple guy' really existed and did those horrible things."

Nate let out a deep sigh.

"Yeah, it is." He said. "To think that maniac actually hid the bodies in the suits and people never knew for the longest time."

"Yeah. At least they caught him though, unlike the game where he's never caught." I looked up at Nate as we contemplated.

"The fact that they only found out about it just last year is the creepiest part." I said, after a bit of silence.

"Agreed." Nate said. "And that haunted attraction... what was it called again? Fazbear 'Scare'? No...'Terror'? Oh what was it..."

"Fright," I said, before Nate hurt himself from trying to recall the name. "Fazbear Fright."

"That's it!" he said. "The fact that it only burned down a few months ago is even weirder."

"Yeah," I agreed. "It's almost like something wanted that place erased from existence."

It went silent between us again. Both of us thinking to ourselves. But my mind couldn't get away from the thought of those kids...

My heart hurt for those poor moms and dads who didn't know what happened to their children for the longest time.

"They were just children..." I thought to myself. "They must have been so scared all alone with that serial killer..."

Then I thought of something. Something that might bring some good to an awful situation.

"You know... maybe we could do something to help those most affected by what happened." I contemplated. Something to help bring closure to the families."

Nate looked up. "Like what?" He asked.

"Well, the parents of the children couldn't really ever bury their children properly." I said, as I internally shivered at my next thought. "Parts of their bodies are still trying to be examined to this day."

Nate shivered too as I continued.

"We have a large fan base between the two of us Nate. What if we did a kick starter to raise money for a special memorial for the children who died?"

Nate's eyes lit up with excitement.

"That's an awesome idea Matt!" Nate exclaimed. "That way the children can truly be remembered properly. Nice one man!"

We spent the rest of the night thinking about the trip and the memorial idea when I looked at the clock that read 1 am.

"Woah," I said, as I yawned "when did it get so late?"

Nate looked over at the clock.

"Yeah," Nate said, stretching in his chair. "We'd better get some sleep or we'll never get up in the morning. We have to be at the airport by 9 am."

"8:30 if we wanna beat the crowded airport lines." I interjected.

Nate snickered at me.

"You're right," he said. "Always planning ahead MatPat."

"You know it," I said. "Night Nate."

"Night MatPat." Nate said as he walked into my guest bedroom.

Because the attraction was in Oregon, Nate drove up from Santa Monica with Morgan a few days ago to stay with us for the week in L.A. In the mean time, Nate was planning to do some collabs with other YouTubers while he's here. The biggest thing he wants to do is make a music video collab with me centered around the names!

This was gonna be one hell of a week.

©Forever_In_A_Fantasy
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello Mystical Creatures!

So here is my very first chapter of "Forever Mangled"! I'm so excited that it's finally out!

Now let's get some quick things out of the way.

1st: This is a AU, a separate world where Freddy Fazbear's was real and the events that took place actually happened and that is why Scott made the games. I'm a HUGE FNAF fan so I'm very aware of all the lore and plot details, however, I'm making it different for the plot of my story that involves Nate and Matt. So if a fact or detail about FNAF or Matt and Nate's real lives isn't real, just got with it for the plot of the story.

2nd: If you all read my 'Elenora's Random Book", I said when I'll be updated thing this book. Check there for full update details, but I hope to be updating this book weekly.

3rd: Please leave a comment down below telling me how you like the first chapter and try to guess what you think will happen next! If you guess right, I'll tag you in the next chapter!

Thanks so much for reading everyone!

(2/27/2022) EDIT: Gonna be making some changes to details of this story that have been bugging me in order to fix some plot holes I noticed. I also still somehow managed to miss spelling errors despite all my proofreading, lol!

Stay 'Magical' my Mystical Creatures!

~ Elenora ~ Forever_In_A_Fantasy ~