Miraculously, he hears me and stops his haste. As I caught up to him, I'm huffing for air. Darn. I never thought that I would run far as this. We are now on the third floor! Gosh. So this guy is a third year student?

"Excuse me, but do you need something?" I hear his asked.

"Yes," I reply and stand up straight.

"What is it? You see, I'm late for class!" This guy raises his voice hysterically.

Uwah . . . so impatient.

I lift the paper and gaze at him boringly. "I believe, this is yours."

His eyebrows furrows and takes the paper. "That's right, this is mine. And I need to pass this today." he utters, "Then why do you have it?"

I sigh, "You dropped it a while ago, when you bumped into me."

"Really? And don't you mean, you followed me here just to give this to me?"

I nod my head, shrugging a little. "Well, looks like you're late, so I'll go ahead." I turn my heels around and start to walk.

I wasted my time. Ah, I helped someone, so I guess my time isn't wasted at all.

"Wait, Miss." the guy calls and I felt him grabbed my arm. I immediately look at him with a questioning face. "Uh . . . uhm, can I know your name? And if you don't mind, what section are you?"

I examine his face first, and seems like he's a trustworthy person. "My name is Yukizome." I tell him, not minding to say my first name. "I'm a first year student, class 4."

He nods his head as he removes his hand to me. "Thank you, Yukizome-san. I promise, I'll pay you back."

"You don't have to." I answer, giving him a slightly cold impression. "And by the way, next time, you should take care of something important, senpai. Because once it is lost, it is lost forever."

As sign of respect to the upperclassman, I bow my head and leave. Now, now. How I wish my teacher is still not inside the room.

Minutes later when I reached my class, and thank goodness, the heaven answered my prayer once again. No teacher, it means that I'm safe.

I walk to my seat and stay silent. Most of my classmates are already here, even Kei and Tadashi.

I sigh to myself and knock my head down to my desk. It is my mannerism, anyway. I just want this day to end fast. But the morning have just started and a lot things happened already. What do I need to feel?

Meanwhile, class has started, and I'm just here, paying no attention at all. I'm keeping an 'attentively-listening' act to my face, so that my teachers won't notice me.

After a long hours of dying because of the boring discussions, it is now the lunch break. Yes! Finally~

I stand up and do some stretching. I got to wake up my nerves. All right, I'm okay again.

As soon as I reach the stall, I manage to buy myself something. Three breads, to be exact. Huh. I'm also a binge eater. After buying breads, I go to the vending machine area and grab something for drink.