Chapter 22

Serenity's POV

" You sure about this kitten? " Alexander asked as we stepped out of the car. We had arrived in my old pack the next day after Alexander agreed to take me. Nate, Jaxon, Ava, Charlie, Liam, Piper and her bunny, Desmond. came along with us. I looked over to Alexander and nodded my head. I relaxed my mind for a bit as I felt the pull once again.

I walked towards it slowly as Alexander stood by my side and everyone else followed. The dead wolves that were once here were gone thanks to Alpha Lennox. We kept walking as we reached my old home again. I told them to stay outside for a second and I walked through the open door.

The pull led me upstairs again and I walked up. I went towards the back room again to see my parents bodies gone and dry blood on the floor. The room didn't have any pictures. None of me. It was just them together. I looked around for anything that could be the source of the pull but I gave up. I turned around to walk out until I heard someone sneeze. I whipped my head to inside the room and looked around.

I jumped slightly when I heard small rustle in the closet. I walked towards it slowly. I put my hand on the door and braced myself for the worst. I pulled it open and it was as if a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I made eye contact with a little boy who was in his pajamas, eating pretzels with his hair and body a bit dusty.

 I made eye contact with a little boy who was in his pajamas, eating pretzels with his hair and body a bit dusty

I held my hand up to my mouth as I backed up slowly choking on my sobs. He had chubby cheeks like me. He had brown curly hair like me... He had big brown eyes just like me. I fell to my knees and cried even more. They didn't even care about me. Once I left they just had another kid who I didn't even know existed. I wiped my tears as more started to fall. I felt a tiny hand tap my shoulder.

" Are you okay? " I looked up at him as I wiped my tears away. I nodded softly and he frowned. He opened his arms for a hug and more tears fell from my eyes. I grabbed him and pulled him into me. I hugged him as if my life depended on it and he gave me small pats on my back.

" You look like the girl in the photos that mommy and daddy hide. " He said and I pulled my head out of his neck.

" W-what? "

" There's a pretty girl that looks like you in the photos that they hide from me.. But I still find them. Wait, where are they? " He said and I hid his head in my neck as I stood up and walked with him towards the door.

" They're u-um not here right now " I said and he nodded his head. I walked down the stairs and through the door to see everyone staring at me holding.....my brother in my arms. Alexander's eyes softened when he looked into mine. I walked closer to them and sat him on the ground. He looked up at everyone and hid behind my legs.

" Who is he? " Charlie asked softly and I wiped more of my tears.

" I-I don't know.... all I know is that he's my.... brother "