Chapter 15

***************

It's about 4 in the morning and I feel Alexander get out of the bed. I haven't gotten much rest because I was afraid I would oversleep. I kept my breathing pattern the same so he would think I was still asleep. After about 15 minutes I felt him come up to me and stroke my hair. He sighed and kissed my fore head. He made his way to the door and left closing it softly. I opened both of my eyes and waited for his footsteps to fade down the stairs. Once they did I took no time in bolting into his closet and grabbing on of his black hoodies and black shirt.

Let's rewind for a minute.

* Yesterday Afternoon *

Me and Charlie were in the living room talking quietly.

" So whats the plan Charlie? " I asked her.

" Ok I kinda know the way they're going from eavesdropping on Liam and it takes about 14 hours "

" But the potion only lasts 7.." I said to her worrying. " They're going to catch our scents. "

" No they are not. Listen to me carefully. They are strong, powerful and smelly. Their scents rub off on their clothes, beds, cars etc. And their smells are stronger than ours. " I nodded my head for her to keep going.

" So if we put enough of their aroma around us they will become confused. They already smell somewhat like us for being near us almost 24/7. So they won't know the difference between us and them. But they can only keep smelling the same thing for a while. When they start getting suspicious then we'll use the potion and hope it will last us the rest of the ride. "

I tried to process this information as much as I could.

" So what are we going to use to smell like them? "

" Well, we clearly can't use their shoes or pants because...well look at us. So we're going to have to use their hoodies, shirts and colon. Practically pour the whole bottle of it on you. " I nodded my head again trying to keep all of this in my brain.

" When will we meet up? " I asked her.

" We'll meet at the staircase. I know they'll be done around the same time so I'm giving us less then 10 minutes to get there. And when we do we'll go from there. Got it? " She said putting up her fist. I giggled and put mine against hers.

" Got it. "

* Present *

I threw on his t-shirt and ran into my closet to find some black pants and shoes. I settled on some tights and combat boots. Once I got them on I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and get my last pee in before we left. I came out and put his hoodie on me. I sprayed a lot of his colon on me and went for the door. But wait. Won't we be hungry in those 14 hours? I went towards my side of the bed and opened my nightstand which was technically my snack drawer. Don't judge.

I grabbed two juice boxes and a couple bags of pretzels. This should last us a bit. Yet knowing Charlie and myself I grabbed the cooking bag and stuffed everything in my pocket. I exited the room and went towards the stairs Charlie was there waiting for me. We honestly looked like assassins.