Chapter 3

I woke up again, this time it was morning and it looked to be about 7 or 8. When I rubbed my eyes I noticed that Alexander or the alpha was still holding me. I really don't know what to call him he hasn't really told me. Then I felt my bladder really heavy. Dammit, I never used the bathroom last night and now I really have to go.

I looked back at him and he look really serious even though he was asleep which scared me. I then looked down trying to figure a way out. I took my arms from around him and started to wiggle from his grip. When I was almost out I felt him shift and pull me back in tighter than before. I looked up to see if he was awake and sure enough he was. He was glaring at me and I silently gulped, afraid.

" Trying to escape already kitten? " He said raising one eyebrow.

" N-no, n-never! I-I just h-had to u-use the b-bathroom s-since I d-didn't go l-last night. " I said looking straight at him so he could see I wasn't lying. He nodded and stood up with me quickly which made me jump a bit. With his hands still on my butt he made his way to the bathroom. When we reached it he opened the door and turned the light on.

" Don't be to long ok kitten? " He said giving me a small squeeze on my butt. I just nodded and put my head down so he couldn't see my blush. But he seemed to not like that. He put two fingers under my chin and lifted it.

" If I see you hide this pretty little face of yours one more time you, my little kitten, are gonna be in some trouble....Got it? " He asked and with my eyes wide from what he said I quickly nodded my head to let him know I understood him 100%. He sat me down and left the bathroom closing the door. I quickly did my business and washed my hands.

I was about to go out when I saw something familiar. I took a close look at it then rolled my eyes. It's a fucking toothbrush Serenity. Wait when was the last time I brushed my teeth? I looked around the cabinets and drawers and finally found a pack of toothbrushes. I was trying to open it but was really hard.

As I was fumbling with the package with my tongue sticking out from focus I didn't even know he was leaning on the door frame watching me.

" Need some help kitten? " He said which made me jump and accidentally throw the package straight at him. And as I thought, he had fast reflexes which made him catch it in the blink of an eye. He looked at the package then at me and raised one brow. I also noticed that he had a different set of clothes on and his hair was done. I'm pretty sure there's another bathroom on this floor.

 I'm pretty sure there's another bathroom on this floor

" I w-wanted to b-brush my t-teeth. " I said really embarrassed. Then he came over to me and sat me on top of the counter. I then realized that I had NO UNDERWEAR THIS ENTIRE TIME?!? My cheeks went even brighter then before. While I was sitting here thinking about underwear, he opened the pack and picked out a light purple one and put toothpaste on it.

" Open up " He said and I did so not even thinking twice about it. He then stuck he toothbrush in and started brushing for me making sure I had no plaque left on any teeth. When he finished he told me to spit and wiped my mouth afterwards. He then picked me up by the butt again and made his way out the bathroom.