@chrisschistad lmao she's even more cute when she's embarrassed 😊 ❤

Mandag 10:09

"Oh god, I really thought he was going to dive." I giggled as I gently pushed Noora as we recalled our break together.

Noora giggled with me as she pushed me away before I literally giggled as I stumbled on my own feet if it wasn't for my savior.

"You such a klutz, Céleste." Suddenly exclaimed a familiar voice, immediately raising my eyes with a light blush to the sight of Chris and William.

"Oh hey, Will. Chris." I laughed gaily at the sight of the perfect smiles of the boys before laughing at Noora's annoyed intervention.

"Willhelm. "

"Noora. Céleste." Recognized William by sending his famous breathtaking smile in the direction of Noora making me know an eyebrow. "Still beautiful. "

Noora snorted with disinterest before bringing her binders closer to her chest, giving an impatient look at the tall brown. " What do you want ? "

"I think you already know what I want. "

I discreetly slid my throat as I straightened up with my head down to whisper to myself. "Well it's not at all awkward. "

Nevertheless, a glimpse of familiar laughter was soon heard by my side before Chris bent over me with arrogance. "I could also hunt you around if you wished. "

"Okay, first, I don't like it. Then, stay away from her." Noora immediately warned by tying her arm with mine to pull me in her side before giving an impatient look at William. "You must give up now. "

"We always get what we want." Christoffer said immediately, flashing a wide grin of white teeth making me frown at him in surprise and incomprehension.

I gave a look at William to see him smile from ear to ear at the sight of my expression letting me point my finger between the two idiots. "Okay, is this a pranked? Wow, it was... not funny at all. "

Noora breathed a laugh, giving me a sideways glance at my unconscious ignorance of their flirtations before a wider smile appeared on her lips at the sight of a familiar brown. "Adam ! Hey! "

I was immediately looking for the American boy slightly surprised by the call of Noora before leaving a new smile on my lips at the sight of the boy taking a break in the corridor.

His confused look on Noora lit up as he spotted me by her side before he hurried to meet us, casting a sideways glance at the two boys still in front of us with darker looks now.

"Céleste ! Noora! What's up ? "

"Nothing. Celeste was just telling me she wanted you to walk her for her next class. "

I frowned in perplexity as I turned to the blonde. "I do ?"

"Yes, you do." She grunted in a sigh to my slowness of mind before she pushed me before Adam." Go ! You don't want to be late. "

I shared a confused look with the tall American brown before shrugging my shoulders as I turned to Chris and William who seemed relatively bored now. " See you later. Bye, the boys."

Pov Noora

Noora, William and Chris watched as the duo disappeared side by side leaving a trail of laughter behind them before the blonde turned to the two browns with a winning smile.