24-Lay It All On The Bed

Start from the beginning

"This is what you're going to do me?" I cried out."You're going to put your hands on me?"I sat up." I would've did you more dirty!"

Next thing I knew his hand reach across my face. He picked me up by my arms and put me out of his room and I fell on the floor.

Die. Just die right here.

"Stop effen playing with me!" He screamed.

The tears that I'm crying is not even working.

He kicked me in my back."You know what! Get out! Get the eff out of my house! I don't want to see you!"

"Idris, stop!" I sobbed.

"Get out! I'll kill your ass right now!" He kicked my stomach.

Jesus please help me.Did he really just do that?

"Get out!" He kicked my butt really hard. I turn on my back and he stood over me."GET OUT!" He stomp in my stomach.

He was really going to kill me.

Just leave already.

"Get out!" He helped me up and threw me in the kitchen. He stood in the hallway near the kitchen. I wipe my tears away and stared at the draws where the knifes were.I open it up and took out the longest one.

I sniffed." So now I'm a bitch?" My voice trembled."You wanna play games with me now? You wanna kill me? You wanna hurt me? Do you really wanna play with me? Do you really want to go there with me Idris? I should've stayed at his dorm for those nights I went MIA when you were sweatin' me so hard! And you need to step you game up in bed because he's way better than you!"

Yeah. That's right!

"BITCH! You think I'm playing with you." He stormed back into his bedroom.

Just when I was about to go see what he was going to do, he was now pointing a gun in my face.

A gun.

Stay calm.

Now run out of the house.

"So you think I'm playing with you!" He said pointing it in my face.

"So now you really wanna shoot me?" I asked with a straight face. No emotion on my face. Just in total shock.

He pulled the slide on the gun and I backed up into the sink. He pointed the gun on the side of my face and were on me."You think I'm playing? You think I'm playing with you Skylar? You better understand that I'm the one with the gun!"

"Idris." I cried."Let me go!" I pushed him off of me

His angry eyes was scaring me and I wanted to run but I couldn't. I'm not going down without a fight.

"I can't believe you did! You're really acting crazy!" I slap the mess outta him.

"You turn me back to that nigga that I never wanted to be again."

He hit me with the gun.

In my face. Caught me right in my eye.

I turned away from him and crying in my hands.

Bad temper.

I could hear him breathing really hard and I know he's really freakin' upset.

"Skylar, just leave." He said calmly.

"IDRIS YOU HIT ME! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HIT ME WITH THE GUN!" I cried out.

"Skylar leave!"

I can feel him following me to the door.