20-Wrong Side Of A Love Song

I didn't even smoke.

But I felt high.

High off of Jay.

His presence.

His cologne.

His touches.

His kisses.

Everything about him.

This was best morning I ever I had in a very long time.I woke up next to my baby.

Thinking about my baby, I taught about my other baby.Idris. And that's when my phone started ringing. I picked up. It was him.

I looked at Jay.

He was still sleeping.

Just answer it.

I took a deep breathe and answered."Hello?"

"I'm outside your apartment. Come out I need to talk to you."

"Okay."

I tossed the covers off of me and wrap my towel me and went to answer the door.

"You feeling better?" He asked as he step into the apartment.

"A little." I frowned.

"Yo, who's that in your bed?"

Shit!

I closed my door quickly and faced my boyfriend with his crazy ass."Who the hell is that?" He raise his voice.

"It's Lance." I said.

"And you're naked?" He was going to walk pass me but I stopped him.

"Noo! I shared my bed with him ever since he broke up with his girlfriend and I'm not sleeping with him if you're thinking about that. I sleep in Ashley bed and I was going to take a shower because I just throw up." I hope he believe me.

"Aigh but I was wondering if you want me to take you to the doctor?"

Nigger really? You didn't wanted to be in my room yesterday but your willing to me drive me to the doctor!

"I said I'll go to the health center on campus."

"Aigh then."

"Yeah. So I'm going to take a shower and I'll call you later when I'm on lunch or you call me when you're on lunch.Okay?"

"Yeah, love."

He gave me a quick peck on my lips then left. I hate this.

Just tell him when he calls you.

But how do I break the news to him.

I don't like hurting people feelings especially the ones that I love.

I walked back into my room and close the door behind me and drop my towel and put it on my chair then went back to bed. I snuggled up with Jay again.

"So how long we can keep this up?" Jay asked.

"Keep what up? And I taught you were sleeping!"

"I was sleeping but I heard you on the phone and I heard you talking to Idris now tell me how long we can keep this up."

"I don't get what you're trying to say."

He sigh then sat up."When you gonna tell him about us?"

He must of lost his mind.

"I can't tell him about us,Jay."

"Fine then.Break up with him."

"Jay we just started our lil relationship and now you want me to break up with my boyfriend?" I said with a straight face now my attitude was a hundred.