11-Missing In Action

Tired of this.

Real tired of this.

I haven't talk to Idris in two days. This is some real bull!

If he didn't wanted to be in a relationship anymore, he could be the man he is and tell me deuces.

I don't do dudes who flop all the times, who acted insecure and who don't answered their phone.

This happened to me before.

It's not happening again.

And according to post that I wrote on my blog, when your man is acting all funny and not being with you when he's supposed to that means he's cheating.

Trust me.

Been there.

It's not happening again.

Idris is far from that.

But why is he acting like that?

He's mad I guess.

I guess...

How did it started?

All I did was leave him sleeping without saying bye.

I didn't answered my call from him all day Sunday and this morning.

I was pissed off.

My feelings was hurt. Badly.

But it's Monday afternoon and now I feel better.

He should be answering my calls.

Not leaving me sprung.

Like for real tho?

Who the eff does that?

He does.

Don't start.

I'll surely finsih it.

I checked phone.No missed called. Not even a text.

"Girl what's up with you?" Kayla whispered in my ear.We were in class."You're been checking your phone for the past two mintue."

"What? Can't I check my phone?"

"Did you and Idris got into it?"

I ignore her question and said,"I need a favor from you."

"What's that?"

"You cheerleading practice today?"

"Yep."

"Mind if I come in... check up on y'all... snap a few pictures...you know for my blog."

"You better get a good shot at me."

I lied."Girl, I will."

"So back to my question, what's up with y'all?"

Class was now dismiss and we we're walking in the hallway.

Damn it.

I checked my phone again."Nothing."

"Y'all got into something."

"And who told you that?"

"From you girl, its obvious you know, you didn't go to his house, you wasn't on the phone with him and yesterday when Lance mention Idris, you curse him out."

"Well he needs to mind his business and plus I didn't feel like being bothered."

"Didn't feel like being bothering huh?" She gasped and her eyes grew wider. " Wait, a mintue. Don't tell me got your groove on with Jay."

"What? I-"

"Ha!I knew it! I knew it I knew it!" She sang."It's because of Jay, you and Idris haven't talk in days. Gurlllllll you know you can't get over Jay." She dance around me and I stop walking and gave her a straight face."You know you love you some Jay.His presence, his smile, his smell,his hair, his tone and his LIPS."

I shook my head and we continue walking. "His lips?"

"Not for kissing girl," she push me a bit."You know he always TREAT you right!"

God, Kayla shut up.

"Kayla, me not talking to Idris, has nothing to do with Jay."

"So y'all did got into it?"

We were almost down to the gymnasium. Before we can walk anywhere else I stop her. I have to tell her the truth.

"Look, if I tell you, you can't tell anybody."

"Not even Ash-"

"Nope! Not even Ashley."

"Gurl, wait, did Idris cheated on you with some ratchet azz girl?!"

"No! Idris is not type of man and if he wanted to be with other chick , he would of said deuces."

"K,so what's the real reason?"

"The truth is that... that night when I went to skate with y'all, it was because... well because... Idris fell asleep on me after -"

She cut me off. "Freaks! You rode him off! I know you had that bomb ish, Jay told me."

"Kayla, that's all you think about , the nasty! But I - didn't-rode-him-off-then-he-fell-asleep. I was trying to tell him that he was acting boring . He's always working . He fell asleep on me, on his day off. So I left without saying anything else to him.No goodbyes.No kiss. No nothing."

"Wow!That's why you mad! He fell asleep on you and you're mad. He works like almost everyday and he was tired and you got mad! Skylar you're trippin'."

"I'm just tired of him always working and sleeping. He has a schedule and I hate the fact that he has one and I know everything he's going to say and do."

"You better be happy that he works."

"I'm tired of staying at his spot. I wanna go out more."

"That's what y'all been doing, staying in the house."

"When we first went out, we use to go out and have fun but now we staying in."

"Before the summer started, that's where you were."

"Yeah, until it backfired on me."

"But you should be happy that you got you a man and you're seeing your old boo."

"Jay is not helping."

"Anyways gurl, I don't wanna be later for practice." She pulled me into the locker room.

"Woah, it's a locker room down here."

"Yeah!" We went to her spot.

"I'm happy I brought my camera."

"So what's really up with you, snapping pictures?" She began changing.

"On my blog, I'm going to write about not all ballplayers ain't nothing without a special girl on their side ."

"You talking about Jay? "

"Gurl, Pa-lease Jay can be the last person I talk about on my blog, he's not going up there, well maybe."

"Talking about my boo?"

"Well I was thinking he could the rising star for the NBA so everybody better watch their back. And that's why all ballplayers need a special girl at there side." I smiled and agreed with myself.