2-Pour It Up

"Strip clubs and dollars bills..." Rihanna was blasting every where and all the girls was getting their twerk on. On some real ish tho when my girls and I walked in there everybody heads was turning, I mean all girls.

We was gettin' it.

I gained like 10 pound when I use to go to my boyfriend's mama house on Sundays to eat before I got snatch up by my mother. Everything drove right down to my booty and I almost had a butt like my mother.

And I love it.

My boyfriend loves it.

I still had a tight waistline with long legs. I can seriously wear 4 inch all day.Speaking about shoes.. I rocked a pink and white super short tight dress that brings out curves with my 4 inch heels.

I still have to figure out how ima wear them all night.

Kayla on the other hand, walked up in here and started pooping her booty and she had on: a on black Jersey Short , a 'Oh You Fancy Huh' skinny strap shirt, a black sweater that was tie around her waist that hide her booty but only makes it look bigger and air Jordan 5 retro grape. And Ashley who walked in the party and left us to go to her man rocked a black crop top, a black flower shorts and white converse.

"Gurrrlllllll." Kayla stop dancing and twisted her lips."Brandon always know how to throw a Welcome.Back.To.Syrcuase.Party."

"I know right." I sipped on my Coke.

"Brandon loves him some AshCash."

"And when it's time for parties he always know who to tear down the walls of Syracuse."

"Amen to that."

We did a quick high five then started dancing again. The crowd was live and every minute somebody always popping up.

"So Skylar, did you realize that Brandon was looking super cute tonight."

"No and please that's Ashley boo thang."

"Oh my god!" she paused. "12 o clock, by the bar."

12 o clock? In front of me duh.

"Which one?"

"The light skin one."

"Eew him." I curled my lips up.

"You know he's the second hottest, best baller in Syracuse, but your ex boo top him."

I rolled my eyes." You should go talk to him since you're single."

"You gotta come with me."

"I'm fine right here."

"Look,Skylar you come with me and you're going to talk to him for me."

Heck no!

"You know my baby gonna pull up in any minute and if he sees me talking to a boy that I DON'T KNOW it's going to a problem."

"Oh come on Skylar!" Before I knew it she grab my arm and pulled to me toward him and I bumped into him.

Great.

"I'm so sorry." I said.

"My friend said she's sorry!" Kayla interjected.

"It's cool." He look at us.

"Aww baby.Is your arm okay?" She rubbed it.

SMH. Only Kayla.

I tapped on her shoulder."Just tell him your name."

"Hi.My name is Kayla and you?"

"Que." He smiled at her.

"Oh word Skylar?" A familiar voice came from behind of me.