24-Lay It All On The Bed

"So should we stay in the car or come help you pack?" Kayla asked.

We were almost at his house.

"Nah, I got this." I said.

"We gonna call the boys if anything happens. Just let us know." Ashley said.

"Skylar, do you want me to come in with you?" Lance asked.

"No! I got this!" I snapped.

We were at his place and Kayla parked in right of his house. We saw boxes out on his porch.

"I guess he threw your stuff out." Lance said patting my back.

I open the door and stepped out.

"Just get the boxes and come back to the car." Ashley worried self said.

"No, it's not going down like that." I slam the door and walked to the porch to see my name on the boxes. It's seriously not going down like this.

I hold my breathe and press the doorbell. Once. No foot steps, no answer. Twice. No foot steps, no answer.I pounded on the door."Idris!!!" I said banging on the door like a crazy person.

Then I remember it was a spare key under the mat. I took up the key and unlock the front door. I looked in the kitchen and he wasn't in there. I looked in his bedroom and he wasn't there then I knocked on the bathroom door.

"What? I'm in here." He shouted.

I sighed and took my shoes off as I sat down on his bed. I looked at the mirror and it was no pictures of us. He took them down. I sighed again and rest my head in my knee.I heard the bathroom door open and I looked up at Idris. Once I looked into his eyes, I can still see anger in them.

"What are you doing here? Don't you see your shit outside?" He asked as he lean on the door.

"I see them but I wanted to talk you." I pouted." I was pretending to be happy with Jay but the truth is that I was happy with you. I love you and I don't want us to be over. Not now."

He pace from the bathroom door to the bedroom door. He lean his hands against the door and looked at me and again I rest my head in my knees.

"You love me huh?" He asked in a angry tone."So you came all the way in my bedroom to tell me this?"

"Yes!" I looked at him then rest my head in my knees.

"So you're really telling me that you love me? What did I really do to you for you to cheat on me like that? HUH?" He shouted more. The veins in his necks was popping out.

"Idris, I told you-"

"BITCH. SHUT.UP!" He screamed.

Bitch? Was I really a bitch?

"So you really wanna play with my heart, Skylar?" He shouted.

I covered my mouth from me crying out.I can't believe he's talking to me like that. This can not be him.

"Sky-Skylar, I gave you everything! I GAVE YOU MY HEART!" He screamed to the top of his lung.

My heart was pounding and I can feel it in my throat.

I sniffed. "I didn't mean to!" I yelled back at him.

"Yes you did !" He pulled my legs then snatch me off the bed by arms then put me in a headlock.

His muscular arms were tightly around my neck. I couldn't breathe and I was gasping for air and crying.

"So you really wanna play with my heart Skylar?" He yelled in my ear."Skylar, I'll effen kill!" He punch me."I'll kill you right now." He whispered in my ear then push me on the bed.