16-Take A Chance On Me

I look good.

I looked at my self in my full body mirror.

Well I hope I look cute.

I need more lipgloss.

I sat in my vanity chair and look through my makeup bag and took out my lipgloss. I took out my MAC lipgloss, put some on then popped my lips. I stood infront of the mirror again.

Girl you look cute. You're really working these black leather legging and black halter crop shirt with your black five inch pumps heels.Girl your super cute.

Now get your Kim K on.

"Pow." I shoot the gun sign in the mirror. My hair were curly and falling in the middle of my back. I walked out of my room then made my way to thier dorm.

As soon as I got in front of the door I became nervous.

What is this?Butterflies?Get it together you're only going to chill with Jay.

For real tho.

I knock on the door and guess who open up with a big smile on their face? Jay. I had to look at him from head to toe.His hair was out with a white beanie, white shirt with black jeans on and taxi's 11 on.

Oh he fly.

"You're going to stand out here all night?" He asked.

"No." I smiled.

I walked in and music was playing.Brandon and Ashley were all cuddle up and Kayla and Que were in the kitchen.

"So what you wanna play first ? Basketball or Mario Kart?" He asked with a smile.

"Mister Jay Tedder, how about I teach you how to shoot hops." I saw he had the hop and ball.

"Miss Skylar August let me teach you how to play ball."

I walked over to the game and picked up the ball and I felt his arms around me. I smiled and close my eyes and I felt him kiss my neck.

"Wait," I turned around and face him. " Isn't it like a pool hall on campus?"

"Yeah." He said. "You played pool before?"

"Hell.Yeah.Mommy taught me when she brought one."

"How about we go down there and I'll bust your azz."

I giggled."Pa-Lease! You wish!"

"Skylar August is that a challenge?"

"Jay Tedder it is a challenge."

"Then let's roll out." He said. He grab my hand and Ashley and Brandon were in the kitchen.

"Yo, we gonna roll out." Jay said.

Kayla smiled and wink at me but Ashley rolled her eyes. I hate to see her upset.

"Us too, " Brandon said. "Y'all wanna come with us to the movies?"

He looked at me then back at them."Nah, I'm going to bust her azz in playing pool."

"Aigh then, I'll see y'all later." We walked into the kitchen and they did a dap each other while Ashely mouthed, "Don't be a ho."

I rolled my eyes and waited for Jay to hold my hands and leave.

It was only one game going and Jay and I would make two games. He paid for his drink but watch me drink it all off. I took a pool stick and he did.

"What I can see is that you want me to spank you real quick." I said then chalk the tip.

"You wish!" He chalk the tip.

ScandalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara