3-I Need You To Understand

I did my best to catch up with Idris. That party was crazy. I wasn't that chick to chase after boys but Idris was one boy I would chase after all day and all night.

"Idris can you hold up?"

He didn't even bother looking back at me.

This can not be happening!

"Idris!" I yelled, causing people to look at me.

I hurried across the street.

Idris had reach in his green expedition.

He cut the car on.

God... Don't make him leave...

I made it.

I snatched open the door.

Hopped in.

All I was doing is huffin and puffin, trying to catch my breath. I turned to Idris."You're buggin'"

Finally I caught my breath."Do you know that these are 4 inch heels." I began fanning my face with one hand and with my other free hand I took my heels off.

Idris looked at me like I was crazy and he frowned.

"I can't believe you left me there hanging!" I began to say and fanned my face."So you really was going to leave me there with the enemy?"

Silence.

"You had me chasing you and I looked really thirsty for you. Didn't you hear me calling your name!"

No respond.

"You didn't even slow down or looked back at me. Im not about that running in heels life. You really left me hanging. What if somebody was trying to kidnapped me!"

Idris gave me that face like he wanted me to leave."You really trying to be funny Skylar?"

"Funny?! My ankles hurts and I'm starving right now and Lance always bringing drama and you had me chasing you with heels on and you didn't even listening to what I gotta say!"

"Look, I really don't have to listen to you, I can see it and I saw it tonight."

"What you saw was nothing at all!"

"Did Jay had you on the bar?"

"Yes and -"

"No buts." He cut me off." And he whispered in your ear?"

"Yeah he was whispering in my ear."

"See! I don't have to listen , I can see it."

"But it wasn't even like I was flirting with him."

"Skylar!"

"Can I just tell you what happen?!" I screamed out.

"You better watch that tone with me."

"Ugh then listen! Instead of assuming stuff about us, you know Jay and I had a past together and we had an argument and he stroke my hair back-"

"So now you letting him play all up in your hair?" he arched his a brow.

That slip out. Baby I swear I didn't mean it like that..

" I didn't mean it like that, he was just talking to me, not trying to get with me." I lied.

Idris chuckled. He shook his head.That means he thinks I'm telling some bull." So he had you on the bar, then he was whispering in your ear and stroking your hair and you're trying to tell me that he wasn't trying I get with you but talking to you? Skylar I'm not a fool, don't try and play me."