9-Really Tho!

I took the bus all the way to Idris house. I didn't wanted him to see me mad. I was really pissed off at Kayla and Ashley. They're my friends not my parents.

Damn it Skylar stop thinking about them...

Stopped.

I can't wait to see my baby but sometimes I don't feel excited about him as I used to.

Stop sweatin' it...

I effed up badly...

No...

I wish we were the same as before..

Just stop thinking about it..

Done...

I pressed the stop button on the bus, I got off at his stop and mintues later I walked a block to his house. I felt tired and piss. I was in front of his door.

Act normal.

Smile..

I pressed his doorbell and in seconds the door was opened. He was smiling. I know spending time with him now is good. I peck his lips and walked into his house. He slap my azz.

I spun."Oh no!" I said waving a finger."You're going to stop that. Don't let it happen again."

He step to me and his chest was on my shoulder.He did it again.

"Idris! Don't be feeling like you own this." I said smiling.

"I do own you and your perfect body." he whispered in my ear.

I bit my bottom lip and smiled."You wish." I pushed him lightly.

He picked me up bridal style."Say I own." He layed me down on the couch and started tickling me.

"No!" I said laughing and trying to kick him.

"Say it baby." He whispered in my ear.

God I love him.

I pouted."Nope!"

"I love you." He kissed my neck.

I love you too.

"I don't care." I stick my tongue out.

"Say it!" He tickled me more and I was laughing hard. I wanted to pee.

I gave up."Okay!Okay!You got it babe, you own it."

I feel so stupid.

"I know I do." He lightly kissed my lips.

I looked over at the clock. Seven p.m.

Damn it! It's time for his shower.

I should've came at eight p.m

I hated the fact that I know what's his schedule was. I know his every move and I know what he's always going to say. I peep forty dollars on the table,I took my shoes off and sat up on the couch.

He ordered pizza and Chinese food.

"I ordered pizza and chinese food babe." He said.

Freakin knew it.

"Half peperoni and meat lover?" I asked. Knowing the answered is yes.

"Yes and stream brocoli with fries and fried shrimps from the Chinese."

"Yay!"

Idris laughed and I faked a laugh.

"You good, cause it looked like something is bothering you.?" He put his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him and struggle to smile.