10-Hate it

"Damn ma , what's your number?" I had from behind of me. It was Saturday I know everybody is going to be here. I wore a pink crop with Star written it on and a underbutt jean shorts.

Pow!

All eyes were on me. That's what I wanted. I saw my girls chatting up a storm. I know they gonna ask what am I doing here? But I wouldn't tell them that Idris fell asleep on me while I was trying to tell him that he's boring, if I tell them , they're going to be like I told you so.They don't need to know that I ate the whole box of pizza and some chinese food and I left without telling Idris bye.

They don't need to know.

They gonna laugh at me.

All they need to know that their girl have arrived.

I skated over to them."Don't your girl look hot." I skated around.

Kayla stop talking and Ashley rollled her eyes.

"Yo, Ashley somebody is talking?" Kayla rolled her eyes softly.

"I don't think so." Ashley said.

"Like I was SAYING-"

I cut Kayla off."Wait, y'all still mad?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Nobody have time to stay mad at you." Ashley rolled her eyes.

"We saw you when you went for you're skates and you were looking like a ho, smiling at every boy who hollah at you." Kayla said.

"A ho?" I asked.

"Yep, but you're a sexy ho."

"You think I'm a ho?"

"Well, we're even now because you said that I stay giving it up to Que for him to stay with me and I was happy that you wore this outfit so now we're even."

"Yeah you're right, I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry, K." I apologize.

"Uh, I'm still pissed off to." Ashley fold her arms.

"Awww, AshCash, come here." I gave her a sad face.

"Don't you ever put any boys over us.K?" We hugged.

"Wait hold up, Skylar why are you here?" Kayla asked.

"I wanted to come see y'all, a least I came to the party."

"I know but where's your boo?"

Tell them.

Fine.

Screw it

"I wanted to be the fifth wheel because I know y'all boos are here." I lied.

Why lie?

Lance skate pass us with some girl.

"Yo Ash, your Cash is here." poured from behind us. I know that it was Brandon and when Brandon goes some where it's always that boy with him.

"Sup Skylar?"

Jay.

Before I turned around , I inhale and exhale and now my attitude is on a million. I turned to face them.

Brandon had his arms wrapped around Ashley and Que was talking to Kayla on the side.

Then there was Jay, with some chick. He downgraded. A lot.

"This is Skylar?" The chick asked."Who's instagram is starquality and who owns the blog starplayer?"

I nodded. She continued, "Well my name is Shawna. Anyways I love reading your blogs and the pictures you take are awesome and you are very pretty."