OC Question Tag!

I was tagged by Ithildaeforever who also started this tag. And also Illeandir

From the characters you have created, choose which one best fits the description.

1) what character would be the first to volunteer for a mission with a small chance of success.

Hmmm... mentally going through my characters...(inwardly screams because just remembered all the new middle earth ocs) I'm thinking I'll go with Mark from Log Off and future Masquerade.

2) what character would be the worst babysitter?

I have two actually. Zak and Zok from Log Off. Yeah, something tells me these two revenge seeking, bomb planting siblings are bad with kids.

3) What character would be the one to prank someone else on April Fool's Day?

Blake from The Diary of a Would-be Adventurer. (I know that title is a mouthfull) He loves to have fun!

4) What character would sacrifice themselves for someone they only just met?

Mark. He is definitely the kind of person to defend others, even strangers. Also Idonea from the New Evil. Technically she has not been introduced yet in the story, but she fits the bill.

5) what character would enact revenge on someone who wronged them?

Again, Zok and Zak. Their whole criminally driven mind set stemmed from revenge.

6) What character would have the patience  (or desire) to complete a 1000 piece puzzel?

Umm.. possibly Emily from Thankful. Of course she would do it with Mrs. Smith. Then again the family in the Beast had nothing but time...

7) what character would betray a friend to protect them?

Nicole from Log Off. She kind of already portrayed this in the book when she left Jessica behind.

8) what character would be the most likely to have children?

Going with Zek from Log Off and Anne from The Diary of a Would-be Adventurer. I can see them both having families.

9) What character would be the most easily fooled?

Jessica from Log Off.

10) What character do you relate to most?

I kind of put myself in all the characters but I think I relate most to Anne. I love to read, one of my favorite books is Treasure Island, I'm a Christian, I'd love to travel, my mom and I are close (though my dad isn't missing) yup we have a lot in common. :)

This was so much fun!!!

I tried to remember who was tagged already and those with their own characters. So if I tag you and you have already done this or do not have an oc, my aplogizes.

Tagging:
jcdwriter
mossfire946
MiddleEarthsMaiden
Cross-Warrior
rodeoforever
GodismyDD
accidental_roses
cradle_life
HardySleuth
Silvan_Elleth
Lost_in_a_Daydream
elfindisguise
leepacetrash
Hopey1973

And anyone else who wants to do this