Another set of 10 questions

Tagged by the wonderful Lotr-fan

1) Crush?

Real- none as of now
Fictional- Legolas

2) Middle Name?

Elizabeth

3) Height?

I think 5, 4?

4) Shoe size?

9 wide

5) Eye color?

Hazel. Sometimes blue, sometimes green.

6) Last time I cried?

Umm I think it was at Church this last Sunday, I started to tear up

7) Biggest Fear?

It was always not finishing all the books I want to write before the rapture. But I am trying to get rid of that mind set. My biggest fear is currently choking to death, or really just choking.

I mean it's bad. I'll see someone chew on something small enough to swallow or even hard candy and mints and I literally feel my palms sweat and my pulse picks up and I kinda watch them, waiting for them to start choking. I don't even do hard candy anymore because I'm afraid to choke. Believe it or not- gum is also starting to freak me out. I keep it to one side of my mouth and if I move it to the other side I have to stop what I'm doing and carefully move it so I don't choke. I'm not kidding and I know exactly how this fear has got so bad..

Story time: I was helping in the toddler room at church a couple months ago and I was watching this baby. Well I turned away for a second and looked back at him and he had this toy thing all the way inside his mouth! I flipped!! I ventured my way past the baby spit and pulled that thing out and threw it away. I was like ruined for the rest of the night just thinking about the 'what ifs' how I wouldn't have been able to save him and I honestly believe it has ruined me. I know this is bad and I should not be this freaked out about it but I am.

Sorry for that long answer but it is all true.

8) Last song I listened to?

I see fire

9) Last person I texted?

A group leader from my Bible study

10) Favorite app?

Wattpad, PicCollage, Pics Art, reading light, We Heart It

I tag:

mossfire946
DystopianDelta
PurpleFuzziesNRedInk
AllyFoxx
Silvan_Elleth
IsilwenofRivendell
LOTR_fangirl_nerd