Writer's Tag

First of all sorry I haven't been doing the tags... been stuck in Glader world...

So anyhow... I was tagged by MonsterCupcake61176 BananaBam03 Illeandir purehoney101

BTW if you are not follow the above people you should go do so now! They are amazing, talented writers and are some of the nicest, supportive people on here!

So onto the tag!!

When did you realize that you loved to write?

When I was little I was always writing but then I sorta stopped and didn't get back to it until I started writing on here and I fell in love with it.

What was the first story you ever wrote here on wattpad?

Technically my first ever work was a poem, Homesick. But my first actual story was the Haunted Pumpkin Patch, which is still on here.

What is you favorite genre to write in?

It's a mix between Fan fictions, and thriller/suspense fiction. If you have ever read my works you'll know I LOVE to add twists and plenty of suspense.

Who is the one person you love to rant about your books to?

Definitely my mom!! Although I think she gets tired of hearing about it all the time cuz I can get a tad bit obsessive and can go on and on and on and on about my stories. But she is very supportive and has given lots of great advice which I have used.

What is your typical chapter length when writing?

I like my chapters to range from 850- 1050ish words. I don't like posting chapters any shorter than 500 but it does happen sometimes.

What story have you written that you are most proud of?

Yikes! I love all my works but I think, so far, I'm most proud of Log Off.

Have you ever written a collab with someone?

No but it would be intresting to do. I actually have a cool idea for one.... well I think it's cool anyway ;)

If you answered yes to the last question what story is it?

If anyone is interested in hearing my idea let me know.

Favorite Wattpader?

Seriously? Way to many to name....

MonsterCupcake61176
BananaBam03
Lotr-fan
EstelSHIELD
purehoney101
Illeandir
Lost_in_a_Daydream

Favorite story?

Upon the edge of a knife trilogy and prequel and spin off (that still only counts as one!!) - MonsterCupcake61176

The last Librian-Octopus_Uprising

Dragon Nymph-Illeandir

Where is your favorite place to write?

In cooler weather I enjoy writing outside on our tiny back porch. Any other time it's on my bed, mostly in the evening or around 1am, in the dark.

How do you motivate yourself to write?

I'm usually in the mood and excited to write. If I'm not in the mood I usually remind myself, "I need to update, its been a week!"

What is the biggest distraction for you when you write?

If I'm on a roll I block out everything. It's not really distractions, it's more of interferences for me.... people talking, go make dinner, go do dishes... all that fun stuff the snuffs out my creativity...

What is the one thing you aspire to do, write, or accomplish as a writer?

Ok- that list of mine? My goal is to write every single story on here before the rapture. Getting Log Off published would be amazing too.

I tag:

Lotr-fan
Octopus_Uprising
Lost_in_a_Daydream
EstelSHIELD
cool-like-a-cucumber
sherlocked-hobbit