Morphing Tag

(I can tell this tag is going to become crazy long!!)

I was tagged by SuperiorGhost

Rules:
1) you must answer each question and the tag should be done in a chapter of its own.

2) every time you are tagged, you add a question to be answered.

3) if you have been tagged before then only answer the new question (so no need to enter the number then)

4) at the end of the chapter, tag anyone you want and document the number of questions currently on the tag.

Ready? Here we go!

1) what is your secret identity?

If I told you it wouldn't be secret... ok fine you forced it out of me...  I'm really an elf from Rivendell but one day while walking through a forest I accidentally walked through a wardrobe and ended up in some place called the Glade. After some time we escaped the maze and were wisked away to a new country and I became a ranger!!! So I have some serious skills!

2) Would you rather be a sheep or a sloth?

Sheep! I'm lazy enough, I don't need any help. BTW I loved your answer  SuperiorGhost so true!

3) where are you right now as your reading this?

In the living room... sitting in my rocker...  watching NARNIA!! Trying to get into a Narnia zone so I can finish the next chapter in my Narnia fanfic

4) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

........wooden you like to know?

5) you are walking down the side of a street and you see a dog drowning in a canal on the said side of the street. Your boss had told you that if you are late one more time he will fire you. Do you take the time to save the dog or not? Why or why not?

You dog lovers are gonna hate me. Depends how deep the canal is. I'm not like super skilled at swimming and it's not worth drowning myself just to save the dog. Why is the dog drowning anyway? Where is its owner? I'd probably call for help or call 911 but no, I would not personally jump in and save it. I obviously need the money from my job because I can't afford a car to drive to work.

6) Do you wanna build a snowman!?!?

*throws open door* Yes!!!!!!

7) Where did you come from? Where did you go? Where did you come from Cotten-eyed Joe?

No! This is Patrick. (Lol sorry, had to go there)

8) What is your favorite emoji or special character?

😀📚🎻🍕❄

My question:
    9)  If you had a theme song- what would it be?

I tag:
HardySleuth
tolkientrekkiefan
the_great_istari
JuliaAntonopoulou
GadSul
KillerKoala1212
Lotr-fan
trashduil
Hopey1973
last_queen_of_narnia
sherlocked-hobbit

There are now 9 questions to answer, have fun!