Tag

I was tagged by EstelSHIELD. I already did this so I will just answer the questions.

1) What are you fears? Heights, fire (like something catching on fire) and lastly driving.

2) if you were an animal you'd be a,
Ummm I guess a dolphin....

3) what's your favorite disney song?
Colors of the wind, pocahontas

4) favorite color and why? Torquise. My old room used to be torquise. It sorta reminds me of the beach.

5) who is your favorite celebrity and why do you like them? I don't really get excited over celebrities but I guess Orlando Bloom? Legolas is awesome!

6) what are your favorite actives or hobbies? Reading, writing, crocheting, and absurbing wifi.

7) do you have an item that is extremely meaningful to you? Not extremely but there is an embroidered pillowcase set I have. Mom did one years ago and I did the other a few years ago. It was a mother daughter project, just at different times.

8) who is your fictional character crush and why? I used to have a big crush on legolas!

9) are you a day person or a night owl? Definitely a night owl.

10) which side of civil war are you on? CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!! sorry Trashduil, but I do not like Tony stark at all. He's too proud and arrogant

11) favorite bands and why? Casting crowns and newsboys

12) what are some of your favorite foods? Pizza rolls (only cheese) strawberries, cheeseburgers and chicken sandwiches

13) write everything you love about yourself. I love how my fingers are long. My hair is naturally curly (Although it can be annoying) I love that I am creative, Friendly, and compassionate.