18

Sana: hey babe, can i talk to you?

Tzuyu: yes of course, about what?

Sana: about... us? I guess.

Tzuyu: unnie? Are u breaking up with me? :'(

Sana: NO, of course noooot. I love you too much, i can never leave you. I just wanted to talk about something..

Tzuyu: okay then what is it?

Sana: you do know we're gonna have another concert here in Singapore right?

Tzuyu: yes i know, that's why we're here unnie.

Sana: dont be mad okay about what i say okay?! Let me explain after okay?!

Tzuyu: okay, okay. Go ahead.

Sana: okay, well.. im asking a you permission, can i be clingy or can i hang out with Dahyun in the concert or like anywhere? Like can i be with her sometimes, walk with her, hold her arm, or something like that?

Tzuyu: why are u asking me? Do whatever you want. It's your life.

Sana: Tzuyu! I said dont be mad!

Tzuyu: ugh fine. Then explain why the heck do you need to act like you're her girlfriend?! YOU'RE MINE.

Sana: Im always yours but wait! I'll explain. I needed to do that so people won't be too suspicious of our relationship. We can't let people know what we have between us, Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: i know that! But why Dahyun unnie?!

Sana: well, she's the only one willing to do it with me. Chaeyoung doesnt want to.

Tzuyu: did you tell Momo unnie about this?

Sana: i did. She agreed. Now i only need your approval to do it.

Tzuyu: what if i say no? Watchu gonna do huh?

Sana: then i wont do it. But it's also for our relationship's sake chewy :(

Tzuyu: ugh

Sana: please?..

Tzuyu: ....Fine.

Sana: REALLY?!

Tzuyu: Yes. BUT NOT TOO MUCH OR FORGET I'M EVEN YOURS.

Sana: Yes, I promise not too much. I'll be with you more off cam tho. But you promise me something too.

Tzuyu: what is it?

Sana: promise me you wont get jealous ;)

Tzuyu: i will try, but i cant promise.

Sana: Cheeewwyyy!

Tzuyu: okay fine, i promise.

Sana: you promised, okay? I dont want to end up in a fight with you again.

Tzuyu: yeah yeah whatever. You're lucky that i love you. And that i trust you.

Sana: i really am super duper mega lucky to have you. I would never replace you with someone. But, we gotta get ready, gtg. I love youuu~

Tzuyu: okay okay, i love you too :*

~-~-~-~-~

A/N:

Republished this part cause I added some. Just a tiny bit tho. No worries. But yeep, I'm sorry for republishing. 😸🙈

SaTzu Text // Narrative (discontinued ?¿) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara