44

[continuation of last chapter]

WARNING *.*

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

"Now what is she up to?" Sana sat on her bed waiting for Tzuyu, still pissed.

Meanwhile in Tzuyu's room....

"This should be seducing enough right?" Tzuyu asked herself while she stared at her own body in the mirror.

"Yeah I think it is." Tzuyu answered herself.

Grabbing all the things she needed, she reached for the door and went out to go to Sana's room.

[back to Sana's room]

"I don't think she's coming anymore." Sana sulked and got ready for bed.

Until she was startled by the sound of the door. When she saw it was Tzuyu, she quickly went under the blankets and acted like she didn't see anything.

"Hey... i saw you hide." Tzuyu said while carefully and quitely placed her "toys" near the door and sat next to where Sana laid down.

Sana is facing the wall with her blanket over her head trying not to make a noise. She felt Tzuyu lightly tapping her butt.

"what do you want?" Sana asked still not showing herself.

"i want you babe.." Tzuyu whispered to her.

And that immediately turned the wild beast in Sana on.

With no second thought, Sana turned around and pinned Tzuyu on bed in a flash. Tzuyu smirked at her.

"Why are you so irresistible? I'm supposed to be mad at you."

Sana's face looked cute even when she's mad, for Tzuyu.

Tzuyu turned them and placed herself on top. Grabbing both of Sana's hands and placed them above her head. Sana's mad face remained the same.

"Just lay and let me do the work missy." Tzuyu winked at Sana.

Tzuyu started off with kissing Sana softly but passionately. Sana, even though she's a little mad at Tzuyu for awhile ago, kissed back. Kissing long enough until Tzuyu felt Sana calm down.

Tzuyu slowly went for Sana's neck and placed soft light kisses and felt Sana's pulse go faster.

Tzuyu retracted from Sana's neck and looked at her beautiful angel, sweats rolling through sides of her face.

"You're so pretty." Tzuyu admired the charming girl below her.

"You're prettier Tzu." Sana said and bowed her head trying to hide her face but it's no use since she blushed harder when she saw Tzuyu's outfit, a red see-through nightgown.

"I got it online for sale only. I bought you one too. Incase you wanna use it sometime." Tzuyu said.

"Um... thanks." Sana said with blush and sweats on her face.

Tzuyu continued with her business on Sana's neck. Sana's thoughts were filled like crazy.

"How did I get so lucky to have a Chou Tzuyu in my life..." Sana's thoughts.

"If another Tzuyu comes in my life, i'll never think twice and date them bot- okay too random." Sana shook her head at her own thoughts but her thoughts were quickly forgotten when she felt Tzuyu bit a part of her neck.

"A-ah.. Tzuyu." Sana held Tzuyu's head and pushed her deeper onto her neck.

Tzuyu continued to kiss her neck while her hands swarmed around Sana'a body removing her lower and upper clothes which leaves her on her undergarments.

They kissed until Tzuyu had to get up.

"Sana, i'll be back." Tzuyu said and got up and went near the door that made Sana curious and pissed.

"Ugh Tzuyu." Sana groaned.

When Tzuyu came back, she had a long piece of silk cloth on her left hand and her right hand hiding something on her back.

"What's that babe?" Sana asked as she stared at the cloth.

"Do you trust me honey?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yes, of course. But what's that for?" Sana said.

"Shh~" Tzuyu placed one finger over Sana's lips and lift her head up to place the cloth as a blindfold.

"T-tzuyu, what are you up to?" Sana said nervously.

"I will do no harm to you baby. Just stay calm." Sana heard Tzuyu's soothing voice.

Sana stayed calm as Tzuyu said as she heard sounds of metals and buckles. Soon, she felt the bed shift informing her Tzuyu had just climbed in.

She felt Tzuyu's fingers traced her legs and part her legs so Tzuyu could be in the middle.

"Babe, you trust me right?" Tzuyu asked.

"Y-yes..." Sana said.

"This may hurt but i'll make sure you'll be pleasured after." Tzuyu said and pulled Sana's lower garment down.

"Tz-tzuyu, i'm nervous. Really, what are you going to do to me?" Sana looked for Tzuyu's hands but failed.

"Just trust me babe, i'll take care of you." Tzuyu grabbed Sana's lost hands and kissed it.

Sana was nervous as heck but she trusted Tzuyu.

Soon Sana felt Tzuyu teasing her entrance but it doesn't feel like it's her finger because it's thicker. And it slowly went in her.

"AH TZUUU~" Sana arched her back as she felt the thing went in her.

"Shh~ babe.." Tzuyu caressed Sana's cheek while still trusting that thing into Sana.

Tzuyu continued to trust that thing into Sana until Sana was screaming vigourously.

"TZUYUUUU~" Sana screamed as she released hard.

Tzuyu's legs were in pain but she would do anything to keep her girl satisfied. Sana, on the other hand, was sweating and panting so hard.

Tzuyu removed Sana's blindfold and wiped her sweats.

"Are you okay babe?" Tzuyu asked half concerned and half feeling successed about her plans.

"Y-yes... i am.." Sana said.

"I love you babe~ Happy Monthsary~" Tzuyu said and kissed Sana's cheek.

Sana opened her eyes in surprised of the sudden kiss in the cheek while blushing hard.

"I love you more baby Tzu~ Happy Monthsary~" Sana said.

They were both leaning in and was about to kiss until...

"WHAT'S WITH THE COMMOTION HERE?!" Dahyun came in with a frying pan in her hand.

"WHO'S SHOUTING?! WHERE'S THE BAD GUY?!" followed by Chaeyoung with a helmet and a bat.

"YAH! BOTH OF YOU. I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO IN HERE." Jihyo came in and pinched both dorks in their ears and brought them out of the room.

"I'm so sorry. Go on and continue~" Jihyo came back and said, and then went out again.

Now, Tzuyu is just as red as Sana.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

A/N:

A late SaTzu Day update ♡ i'm sorry for the late update :c there was so much stuff lately to do in school and i haven't found time to make this chapter. Still, thank you for the readers that support this book until now 😊 i appreciate it ♡

I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway >\\<