47

"Ah~ finally." Sana said as she finished getting ready for tonight.

calling....

TzuBaby 💘🔥

Answer | Decline

Tzuyu: "are you ready?"

Sana: "hmm.. not yet.. why?"

Tzuyu: ".. what. Sana i gave you a 15 minutes extend. Ready or not, we're going RIGHT NOW."

Sana: "baby, chill hahahaha. i'm ready sweetheart."

Tzuyu: ".... oh okay... well then, let's go? meet me at our front door babe."

Sana: "hihi sure. bye~"

End Call

Sana grabbed her donut sling bag and put on her shoes. Walking to the front door, she looked down realizing she put her shoes wrong. She sat on the floor and fixed it and quickly made her way to the front door.

"What took you so long?" Tzuyu asked as she helped Sana get in the van along with herself.

"Uh... I put my shoes wrong." Sana lowered her head.

"Aigoo my Sana-yah~ Nice donut bag." Tzuyu patted Sana's head.

"Y-yah... and hihi thanks. Is Manager Oppa coming with us?" Sana whispered.

"Of course not. He's here to bring us there." Tzuyu said.

"There..? Where?" Sana asked.

"There~" Tzuyu said as she pointed outsidethe window with her lips.

Sana's lips formed an "O" when she saw the place. First thing she saw was the giant ferry's wheel. Also thinking how did their Manager drive that quick because this place is far or she was just lost in Tzuyu eye's while they were talking and did not notice how quick they got there.

Tzuyu went down first and went to Sana's side to open the door.

"My lady~" Tzuyu held out her hand and bowed.

"Yah Chewy-ah." Sana said and shyly took Tzuyu's hand.

After seeing that they both got in already, their Manager smiled and drove away.

The very first thing they went to is the "Knock Knock" booth. Where you knock down cans and get a prize.

"What do you want babe?" Tzuyu asked Sana to choose a stuff animal.

"Hmm... oh oh that giant squirrel looks cute!" Sana pointed at the big stuff toy hanging on the corner.

"But you got a lot of squirrel stuff toys already." Tzuyu said.

"You told me to pick one. And i choose that." Sana put her tongue out to Tzuyu, who kissed it quick. Sana shyly lowered her head.

"Excuse me. I'm here to play for that giant squirrel." Tzuyu said to the booth owner.

"Sure ma'am. That would be 3won. You just have to knock down those cans using these 3 balls. Knock it all down, own the crown." The owner said as he received Tzuyu's payment.

Tzuyu got hold of one ball and hit all of the cans in one throw.

"Wow..." Sana admired her girlfriend.

"Wow! Ma'am you're the first one to hit a strike! Congratulations. Here's your prize." The man gave Tzuyu the giant squirrel.

"Thanks sir!" Tzuyu said as she grabbed Sana's hand and started to walk off.

"Here babe." Tzuyu handed Sana the stuff toy.

"Thank you baby! You were so good!" Sana said and hugged Tzuyu.

"I can do you good too." Tzuyu winked at Sana.

"And still a pervert." Sana rolled her eyes while Tzuyu laughed.

After going through a lot of booths and continuously winning prizes, Tzuyu looked at her watch.

"8:55.." Tzuyu read the time and grabbed Sana's hands and quickly went to the Ferry's Wheel.

"We have to get in here right now." Tzuyu said and payed the man at the Ferry's Wheel. 

As they sat down inside the booth, the ride started to move. The ferry's wheel was big so it  took 3 minutes for them to reach the top. In those 3 minutes, Tzuyu did nothing but look at her watch non-stop. When they reached the very top, the ride stopped and their booth swinged back and forth.

"Tzuyu!" Sana screamed as she hold on to Tzuyu's arm.

"Shh babe don't be scared. We're not gonna die okay?" Tzuyu comforted Sana.

"Why did it stop?" Sana said still holding on to Tzuyu's arm.

"Just wait babe. In about 20 seconds now. Look out." Tzuyu said.

"NO I'M SCARED." Sana shouted.

"Just look. Please babe?" Tzuyu pleaded.

".....Fine.." Sana slowly looked out on the dark sky.

"3...... 2...... 1." Tzuyu whispered.

Suddenly fireworks started to explode in the sky. At first Sana was startled and scared but later on, she noticed the explosion are spelling something which was:

"Happy Monthsary Minatozaki Sana ♡"

Sana's eyes got teary until she cried uncontrollably on Tzuyu's shoulder and started hitting her.

"ow oW OW BABE THAT HURTS. Why are you hitting me" Tzuyu grab hold of Sana's hands that were hitting her.

"You... did... all... of... this... for me..?" Sana said between sniffs.

"No i actually did this for the girl down there." Tzuyu sassily said.

"YAAAH" Sana sulked.

"Kidding. Of course babe. This is all for you only, the love of my life. I love you Minatozaki Sana." Tzuyu placed her hands on Sana's cheeks and started leaning in.

"Thank you baby. Happy Monthsary. I love you too Chou Tzuyu." Sana said back and with that, Tzuyu crashed their lips together.

As they kissed, more fireworks started to explode as the people below who were watching them, clapped.

Little did they know, the rest of their member used their other van to follow them around. What they also didn't know is some of the booths on the ferry's wheel is all filled by their members.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

A/N:

i finally finished this. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY SATZU DAY DAAY EVERYONE ♡♡♡