32

(Continuation of chapt. 31)

<<~~~>>

Tzuyu: unnie, thanks for the treat.

Sana: u're welcome honey :*

Tzuyu: btw, please be honest with me.

Sana: uh.. sure..

Tzuyu: why did you choose to call Dahyun on your VLive?

Sana: uh... why?

Tzuyu: Just answer the damn question.

Sana: Tzuyu, chill.

Tzuyu: Can you please just answer it truthfully while i can still control my temper?

Sana: Tzuyu.. I... I mean, i thought you were.. busy. That's why i called Dahyun instead...

Tzuyu: I was. I was really busy due to school. And i still made time to watch your Live. Just to see you flirt with Dahyun over the phone? That freaking wasted my whole time.

Sana: Tzuyu, i'm sorry honey.

Tzuyu: Honey? You still have the guts to call me honey?! Didn't you use that on her too?!

Sana: her's was just for fun, Tzuyu...

Tzuyu: yeah right, "for fun" psh.

Sana: Tzuyu, are you jealous?

Tzuyu: Isn't it obvious!? You chose to call Dahyun instead of your own gf.

Sana: Look, i'm sorry. I really am. I didn't mean to make you jealous. Whatever you say, i know myself, that i'm saying the truth.

Tzuyu: what truth? -_- you didn't even answer me properly yet.

Sana: oh yeah... i did want to call you that time Tzuyu, but, i thought that it would be more revealing for our relationship. You said it, you dont want any issue. And i'm trying to avoid that as best as i can. I saw alot of comments telling me to call you. But i chose not to for the sake of our relationship, also for the sake of you, Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: it's always for the sake of our relationship anyway. Yes, you're trying to protect us, but protecting us by paying more attention to Dahyun? Wouldn't people think the same?

Sana: what do you mean?

Tzuyu: i mean, wouldn't they also think you're dating Dahyun?

Sana: well, that's better. So they would not suspect anything about me and you. But in the end it's still us.

Tzuyu: but seeing them say that you and Dahyun looks good together, perfect for each other, meant to be, and just being the typical girlfriends.... hurts me...

Sana: Tzuyu... i dont know... i'm sorry.

Tzuyu: well, now you know. If this thing keeps happening... do... do you want to end it here?

Sana: end? Our relationship? NO WAY.

Tzuyu: aren't you tired?

Sana: i am tired of this argument repeating all over again. But Tzuyu, i'm never tired of you.. are you tired of me?...

Tzuyu: No, Sana. Never. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have argued about this...

Sana: dont be sorry Chewy. It's my fault anyway. I didn't consider your feelings...

Tzuyu: i'm just gonna head to sleep. My eyes are so puffy now.

Sana: you cried?! TZUYU IM SORRY. OMG YOU CRIED BECAUSE OF ME. IM SORRY.

Tzuyu: maybe i cried a little too much haha. But don't worry babe, you explained well. I forgive you now. And i'm fine. I just don't want to get hurt anymore.

Sana: just believe me when i say that Dahyun's just a bestfriend. Because she really is. We just goof around so much, okay? Dont think about it about too much. I don't want you crying because of me :'(

Tzuyu: Yes, yes. I'm also sorry. Now let me sleep. I can't see anymore.

Sana: cutie. Okay then. Have a good sleep. I'll be with you when you wake up :*

Tzuyu: i know you'll just stare at my beauty, just come here.

Sana: .... can i?....

Tzuyu: of course. Now fasteeer ~

Sana: alright, coming!