54

WARNING ;^)

-×-×-×-×-×-

"Heey hey babe." Tzuyu said as she peeked through the biggest room.

"Tzuyu ah~" Sana said laying down sexily with her silky robe.

"My hot babe right there.." Tzuyu said as she winked at Sana and walked to her. She pinned Sana down and kissed her hungrily.

They made out for awhile until Tzuyu realized something.

"wait babe.. where's the unnies?" Tzuyu tries to say while Sana tries to pull her in again.

"shh baby don't mind them. come to mommy~" Sana pulled Tzuyu's shirt collar and kissed her again. Their tongues playing with each other.

While attacking each other with their tongues, they also removed each other's clothing one by one. Until both were left with nothing on.

Tzuyu went down and sucked on Sana's erect nipples.

Sana became a moaning mess. Sweaty and messy. Her hands on Tzuyu's hair pushing her more into her chest. Her mind is mostly just Tzuyu and how she feels hornier feeling Tzuyu's also erected nipples on her stomach.

"Ah yes baby! Oh that feels so good. I want more Tzuyu-ah!~" Sana begged.

"Uhuh you want more? oh daddy will give you more~" Tzuyu went down more and started licking Sana's wet glorious 2nd lips.

She licked and played with Sana's clit which made Sana feel so much pleasure than she was feeling awhile ago. She clenched Tzuyu's hair more with her one hand and the other squeezing her boob.

"Oh my gawd Tzu! Fudge.. fudge fudge. YES UH~ EAT ME DADDY~" Sana moaned in pleasure.

Tzuyu looked up to Sana and

"Oh babygirl you taste so good~" And then she went back eating the life out of Sana.

Sana moaned her all and Tzuyu kept getting better at her job. She made patterns and different tongue moves on Sana until she reaches her climax.

".... - OH MY GAWD YES YES DADDY~ THERE UUGH! OH SHOOT.. OH TZUYU I'M COMING~ ... UUUUGHHHH~" Sana moaned loud as she reached her climax and came on Tzuyu.

"You always taste so good babe~" Tzuyu said after licking what Sana had just released. She climbed on top of Sana and gave her a slow passionate kiss.

Tzuyu layed down beside Sana who's still recovering from the amount of pleasure her "daddy" gave.

"Soo... we still streaming babe?" Tzuyu smirked at Sana.

"Maybe.. later..." Sana said.

"Alright then~ come here, i'll cuddle you." Tzuyu opened her arms and let Sana snuggle in her. She kissed Sana's forehead before drifting to sleep too.

".... and their asleep!" Jeongyeon said.

"SHHHH!" the other 6 girls said.

All this time they could hear the two love birds make love from the living room. Tzuyu must've not noticed them when she crossed the hallway to Sana's room.

"Mina, Momo, you can let go of your girlfriends' ears now." Jihyo said.

"Oh finally~" Mina said.

"Yah Unnie. Why did you have to cover my ears too?" Dahyun complained to Momo.

"Shhh you're still a baby." Momo said.

"Uh.. after all the dirty stuff you thought me?" Dahyun raised an eyebrow.

"SHHHH you're still a baby Dahyunie!" Momo said and squished Dahyun.

"You didn't hear anything right?" Mina asked Chaeyoung.

"By how tight your hands were covering my ears.. i didn't even hear myself anymore.." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh.. hehe.. sorry jagiyaa~" Mina poked Chaeyoung's cheek.

"Uwu~ it's fine jagiya~" Chaeyoung rubbed their noses together.

"Hey.. Babe.. Nayeon.. pssst" Jeongyeon called and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Hmmm Jeongyeon ah, i like what you're thinking! Let's go my love!" Nayeon jumped in Jeongyeon's arms and went to their own private place to do.. stuffs.

"I need a girlfri- . . . WHAT no no i'm not gay. Gosh this gays are getting into me already.. omg.. i'm not gay.." Jihyo said, a panicked gay.

-×-×-×-×-×-

A/N:

Continuation of the previous chapter~