17

(Next day)

Tzuyu: Sana unnie, are you busy?

Sana: Nope. Whyyy?

Tzuyu: could you come meet me up in the rooftop later at 7?

Sana: yeah sure, anything for you.

Tzuyu: sweet ♡ And please wear something nice.

Sana: is my everyday clothes not nice enough? :(

Tzuyu: i mean, it is. But wear something, like a dress or anything.

Sana: oh... okay sure. See you later Chewy! ♡

Tzuyu: see you later baby ♡

--- 6:30pm ---

'What should i wear?' Sana thought as she layed multiple dresses on her bed. She sure had a hard time picking one because they're all too pretty. But in the end, she wore a simple but cute black dress.

Sana looked at her clock, 6:55pm. Just in time. She grabbed her phone and was about to walk out when her phone rang.

Tzuyu 💋💕

*answer*

Tzuyu: "Hey babe! You ready?"

Sana: "Hi baby. I was about to go out. Are you already there?"

Tzuyu: "Yep yep. Come faster, the food will ge- um i mean im getting bored up here."

Sana: "oh okay then. Im coming. What are we gonna do there anyway?"

Tzuyu: "just come and see. i'll wait for you. Bye!"

Sana: "Love yo-"

*Tzuyu hangs up*

'Oh okay. She's acting weird..' - Sana

Sana walked out her room and slipped on her shoes. She went in the door with the "TO THE ROOFTOP ^" sign on it. And walked up the stairs. She almost tripped on her way there but luckily she didn't. She arrived in front of the door and opened it.

The rooftop revealed a path made with candles and roses on both sides. At first, Sana was confused but she decided to follow the path because she was curious where it lead to. When she got to the middle part of path, red and white balloons with printed squirrels on them came out of nowhere. Sana thought it was really cute but then now she's getting really confused.

She got to the end of the path and there she saw Tzuyu standing with her white dress, same design as Sana's. And on her left is a table covered with red cloth and some arranged utensils. Tzuyu's there looking calm with her hands on her back but in fact she's really nervous. The time she saw Sana, it's like the time slowed down. She was really stunned on how Sana looked. Seeing her whole life in front of her is better than anything in the world.

Tzuyu nervously walked to Sana who almost burst in tears when she saw why Tzuyu called her up here for.

"Hey babe, Happy Monthsary! Did you... like it?" Tzuyu said as she gave Sana the flowers behind her.

"Thank you Chewy, Happy Monthsary. And this, this is perfect. When did you set up all of this?" Sana said as she hugged Tzuyu.

"Oh just a few hours ago. With the help of the other unnies of course" Tzuyu said

"How did you get them to help you? They can't even help Jihyo do the chores." Sana chuckled.

"Well.. they didn't want to at first. But I said i'll treat them afterwards." Tzuyu laughed

Tzuyu offered her hand to Sana who gladly took it and they walked to the dinner table Tzuyu set up. Tzuyu pulled out a seat for Sana and for her opposite from Sana. Once they sat down, Tzuyu called out for a waitress. Sana laughed at how formal her girlfriend is. But she turned shock when she saw who the waitress was.

"Jeongyeon unnie?.." Sana asked

"Enjoy your night." Jeongyeon asked as she fixed the food on their plate, poured the wine on their glass, and left with a wink.

Sana looked at Tzuyu still shocked. Tzuyu just shook her head and giggled and they ate their food. After 10 minutes Tzuyu managed to finish first and looked at Sana as she continue eating. After some time, Sana finally finished. Tzuyu got up and grabbed Sana's hand.

"Come." Tzuyu said

Tzuyu brought Sana in another part of the rooftop where no one seems to know about. It's kind of hidden. You can clearly see everything from there. Lights are set up on the walls as slow music played. Tzuyu faced Sana and held her in the waist with both hands. Sana looked into her eyes and placed her hands on Tzuyu's neck.

They danced through the night as the bright stars shined above them. Both looking into each other's eyes completely lost in love.

After awhile, they stopped dancing and sat at the edge of the building observing the stars in the sky with Sana laying her head on Tzuyu's shoulder and Tzuyu's head resting on top of Sana's. It was quiet but not awkward. Until Tzuyu had to break the silence.

"Um... Sana unnie?" Tzuyu said

"Yes babe?" Sana said still laying her head on Tzuyu.

Tzuyu got something from the pocket of her dress. A small box. Sana looked at it as Tzuyu opened it revealing a necklace. Tzuyu motioned Sana to turn around and put the necklace on her neck. Sana looked at it, it's a small heart with "Chewy ♡" on it.

"It has my name on it.. a bit cheesy, but i hope you liked it." Tzuyu said

"I love it. I love it so much. Thank you Tzuyu." Sana said, she hugged Tzuyu and cupped her face as they kissed. It was a good 5 seconds until Sana pulled away.

"Now I know!" Sana exclaimed

"W-what?" Tzuyu said

"I figured it out. All of things that happened tonight. All of these, all of that. Even the necklace with Chewy on it. These are the answers i gave you on that interview assignment of yours." Sana said

"Oh.. yeah you got it. You see, I don't really have an interview assignment. All of that questions are for this date that i'm planning." Tzuyu said

"Why didn't you just ask me?" Sana said tilting her head

"It wouldn't be surprise then." Tzuyu laughed.

"Oh yeah.. well you did a great job, i loved it." Sana once again hugged Tzuyu.

"I love you, Tzuyu"

"I love you more, Sana"

----

A/N:

HAPPY SATZU DAY! 💓 I love Sana and Tzuyu 😌
I hope you liked this chapter 🙇 thank you and have a nice day! 😙