14

(Twice are back in Korea; inside the van on their way home)

Tzuyu: I miss Jihyo unnie so much! Im so excited to go home and see her. I have no idea how we survived the past few days without her.

Sana: yeah i miss her too.

Tzuyu: hey, what's wrong babe?

Sana: oh nothing.

Tzuyu: nothing? You don't look fine.

Sana: it just seems that... you miss her more than me... :(

Tzuyu: aww is my baby unnie jealous? ♡ of course i miss you too. Especially when we dont get to ride in the same van right now. But i miss Jihyo unnie too, we haven't seen her for like, a week.

Sana: maybe just little. But yeah okay i get it. I miss her so much too. I just dont get why, out of all the unnies, she chose you, the maknae, to be in charge of us.

Tzuyu: maybe because, you all are not mature enough like me ;)

Sana: Hey! We're mature too!

Tzuyu: Oh yeah. Prove it. Tell me one time, all of you unnies were 'mature'.

Sana: remember when you, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung, we're messing up all the things at our dorm? We unnies were the one who stopped the three of you, and we were the one who cleaned up the mess.

Tzuyu: i remember that. But you just did that because Jihyo unnie said that she's gonna burn all your stuff toys. Mina unnie even cried that time because Jihyo said she'll throw her penguin pillow.

Sana: ....okay fine! Maybe we're not mature enough.

Tzuyu: but it's fine. I still love your child-ish side anyway :* it's cute.

Sana: aww sweet giant. I love you ♡

Tzuyu: i love you too cute cheeks ♡