27

[M] rated warning! some real sm*t is gonna happen at some point. If you dont want those, dont read beyond the line!

------------------------------------------------------------

( Later that night )

After her Birthday Vlive, Tzuyu went home and walked straight their room. She walked around repeatedly, in their shared-room while calming herself down.

"It's okay Tzuyu, it's okay. You'll be fine, it won't hurt... well maybe a little..- ughh!" She groaned to herself and sat on her bed.

Suddenly her phone vibrated on her desk. At first she hesitated to pick up, knowing who it is. And she was right. When she stood and walked over to her vibrating phone, she started upon seeing who's calling.

"Sana unnie 😻🔥"

*answer*

Tzuyu: "H-hello?.."

Sana: "Hey baby. I got them to stay out of your room for tonight. You ready?"

Tzuyu: "C-cool. Uh, are we really going to, um, do it now?"

Sana: "Yes, why? Are you not ready yet? I mean we can mov-"

Tzuyu: "NO! I mean, no need. I'm ready. Just n-nervous."

Sana: "I thought I told you to stay calm?"

Tzuyu: "*sigh* yes, yes i know and i am."

Sana: "Good. Im coming."

Tzuyu: "Now?! Like as in now?! Wait-"

*Sana hangs up*

'Oh no...' Tzuyu thought.

A few moments later someone knocked on the door. Tzuyu was about to open it when it suddenly opened and she was slammed not-too-hard on the wall by a sudden kiss. She closed her eyes and kissed back knowing who it is just by the lovely scent of perfume.

After the short makeout session by the wall, they stopped and catched their breath. Sana's hands are both resting on Tzuyu's chest with Tzuyu's hands on Sana's waist.

"Hey...." Sana greeted with smirk.

"Hi." Tzuyu said back.

After breathing one last time, Sana laid her lips on Tzuyu once again, but this time slow and more careful. Tzuyu just responded and flowed along Sana's pink soft lips. Sana brought their kissing session on Tzuyu's bed pulling Tzuyu by the collar of her shirt. Without breaking the kiss, she gently pushed Tzuyu down her bed and sat on her waist.

Sana broke off the kiss and headed for Tzuyu's neck. She sucked on one part and left a small hickey. She licked Tzuyu's collarbone before lifting Tzuyu's shirt along with hers. She continued on kissing and licking Tzuyu's neck while her right hand caressed Tzuyu's abs and her left hand slowly made it's way to the clip of Tzuyu's bra.

Once she unclipped it, she put one mound to suck on her mouth while squeezing the other.

"A-ahh unnie..." Tzuyu moaned while she pushed Sana's head deeper onto her chest.

Sana licked her nipple one last time before moving down, leaving soft pecks from her chest down to the top of Tzuyu's shorts. Sana removed the remaining clothing of Tzuyu, until she was completely naked. She immediately saw Tzuyu's wetness.

"Someone's enjoying it already." Sana teased.

"S-shut up. Just continue." Tzuyu said with her eyes closed.

"Where's the nervous little Chewy?~" Sana teased one more time.

"She's still here but she realized that it's not that bad anyway. Just continue unnie!" Tzuyu slightly raised her voice.

"Okay, okay." Sana smirked and went down to continue her business.

"Ugghh~" Tzuyu moaned when she felt Sana's tounge playing on her clitoris.

"Hmph-" Tzuyu tried muffling her moans by pressing her lips together when she felt Sana's finger circling her opening.

"UGH SANA!" Tzuyu let out a loud moan and gripped her bedsheets tight when Sana inserted two fingers right away.

She felt pain at first but it got away very quick by the gentleness of Sana.

"F-faster." Tzuyu moaned.

Sana obeyed and moved her two fingers in and out faster. And later on, she added two more fingers, in total of four fingers inside Tzuyu.

"Ugh yes~ S-sana unnie~ i feel l-like im going to- UGH FASTER~ U-UNNIE I THINK IM GONNA-" Tzuyu arched her back while pulling the sheets.

"Just let it out baby~" Sana continued thrusting her fingers and licked Tzuyu's clit giving her more pleasure.

"SANAAA~" Tzuyu moaned loudly when she reached her climax.

After licking all of Tzuyu's juice off her, Sana went back up and placed her hands on the side of Tzuyu's arms to support herself. She stared at the exhausted but pleasured Tzuyu below her. The way Tzuyu's hair is messed up and the way she breathes heavily is enough to make Sana wet herself.

Tzuyu opened her eyes and caught her girlfriend staring dreamily at her.

"T-thank you unnie." She said.

"You're welcome Tzuyu. Was I good enough for your first?" Sana looked at her worriedly.

"Sana, you were great." Tzuyu held Sana's face with both hands and pulled her down for a kiss.

Sana laid down beside Tzuyu after putting a blanket over Tzuyu's exposed body and using a pillow to put over her almost-naked chest. And looked at the ceiling like what Tzuyu is doing.

"Happy Birthday Chewy. You already know how much I love you right? But I'm gonna say it anyways, I love you so fricking much, that I could kill bugs for you." Sana looked to her left shoulder and stared at Tzuyu instead.

"Sana, I love you too. And thank you for everything you've done. I know you love me that much, but please dont kill bugs, they didn't do anything." Both of them chuckled and Tzuyu looked over her right shoulder too.

They stared at each other for a moment before Sana closed her eyes and squeezed Tzuyu by a tight hug.

"I love you Tzuyu, goodnight." Sana kissed her cheek.

"I love you too unnie. Goodnight." Tzuyu kissed the top of her head and they both drifted off to sleep.

-----

A/N:

Sorry for the late update, i had to do a report for school before i finished this. But here is another chapter and i hope you enjoyed it. It was really weird to write but i managed to finish it lol haha.

Once again, Happy Birthday to Tzuyu which was been my everything ever since i knew her. I cant even imagine my life without knowing Twice, specifically without knowing her. She's just so precious and i feel like she always need to be protected. I love you Tzuyu ♡ Happy Birthday ❤