I dragged out a dry laugh while looking at the both of them before slowly rising from chair, kicking it so that it rolled backwards along the carpeted floors, no longer in the way as I stepped forward, my eyes focused on Tornado, "Look. I don't know who the fuck you think you talkin' to but you might wanna' be a bit more careful wit' how you approach me because right now, you crossin' the line, b."

"I'm talkin' to y—"

Before he could finish his sentence, I had raised my arm up and swung it downward, the back of my hand striking him against the side of his face, causing his head to jerk in the opposite direction in which the force came from. His skin turned red in an instant as he took in what just happened, his motions coming to a halt.

"Mothafucka", he said in almost a whisper while he rested his hand against the side of his face. Suddenly, he attempted to charge at me but was caught by Tim whose arm blocked him from coming any closer, holding him back.

"Calm down, calm down!", Tim yelled while everybody gathered around to see what was going on, Virginia no longer singing–just standing in the booth, staring at us in shock.

Missy had a hold on Tornado, too. Honestly, I wanted them to let him go. I been waiting to let out some frustration, anyway. A good fight could be what I needed.

Static walked over to me, placing his hand on my shoulder, "Breathe, man. Whatever went down ain't worth the crew splittin' up. Y'all need to cut this shit out. Apologize to each other or somethin'."

"Man, fuck this nigga. He can twirl his El Debarge lookin' ass at 30 mph until he's out of this damn studio. Kinda' name is Tornado anyway? You look like a fuckin' haboob. Dusty ass bitch'", I spat, the veins in my neck visible while Static kept one hand on my shoulder and another against my chest to keep me from stepping closer.

Mary sighed, looking at me with her arms folded over her chest, "What happened anyway?"

"He slapped me!", Tornado blurted before I could even answer, which pissed me off even more causing me to jump at him and he quickly stepped back while Tim stretched his free arm out between us but Tornado kept talking anyhow. "See! This nigga crazy!"

K-Ci smacked on his taco as he sat on the couch watching us, chiming in, "It's about time somebody slapped yo' ass."

Mary shot him a look and he shrugged, taking another bite of his taco, followed by chewing and the shaking of his head.

"D, you can't just go around slappin' people", Rolita said as she frowned a little, glancing over at a terrified Tornado.

I kissed my teeth, "And why hell not? He comin' at me crazy and I can't defend myself?"

"You can defend yourself without hittin' somebody", she replied, her eyes full of disappointment as she focused on me.

I wasn't in the mood to hear some long ass lecture so I just nodded my head, allowing them to think I agreed to anything they said.

"Man, aight. Whatever. We gon' finish the track or not?", I inquired, glancing around the room at everyone as they stared at me, speechless. I sighed, "Y'all niggas buggin'. I gotta' go make a run. Stat, you comin'?" He nodded, going to grab his hat and I grabbed my cellphone, pushing it into my front pocket before brushing past Rolita and Mary, "Excuse me."