Act 26 -Special Christmas-

Comenzar desde el principio

"We heard that!" Both of them said before joining our already growing group.

Maksim soon stood by my side, shrugging his shoulders with interest. "I never really liked Christmas decorations. Plus, I'm impatient to discover the little world of Céleste. "

"You only want to see Eva." I groaned, pushing him slightly with my elbow, laughing at most of our family before Ivanna and Olivia decided to join us as well.

Our mother gave me a look before looking at her nephews and nieces in surprise. "So you also want to go?"

"It's a rally for teenagers, right ?" My uncle approached my father's side as he gave a playful slap on the back of our father. "I guess they are now old enough to have their own festivities on their side."

"Fine." Finally agreed to my mother making me display a wide grin excited.

" Thank you !" I said, giving a quick kiss on my parents' cheeks before backing away, turning to my cousins.

Maksim wagged his eyebrows at me with malice already making me regret my choice to take them before tramping my way outside the house.

I could hear vaguely the girls heckling between them by putting on their coats letting me open the door of my car before climbing inside.

Maksim hastened to take the passing place receiving complaints from the girls and mostly from Noah.

It seems that the latter had decided to join us.

I shook my head on our little noisy group before taking my phone out of my leather jacket to the vibrator's sensation.

Darling :

Are you still coming?
Tell me you're coming? !!!!

Precious :
Lmao ^^
Yes I come and Maksim, Olivia, Ivanna and Noah also ^^

Darling :
No way 😲
Eva is already screaming now ^^

I shook my head as I read the message before starting the engine. The journey to the high school was filled with laughter and song from my two dear cousins. The boys just exchanged desperate grimaces making me laugh every time.

We hurried out and moaned in the cool breeze from the moment I found a parking spot before turning to the rest of my family.

I brushed the edges of my jacket to realize how much the weather had cooled down before feeling a large muscular arm on my shoulders as Maksim brought me closer in his side."Warm me! Ugh, I hate Norway. "

"Hey not everyone can come from Italy." I teased back with a chuckle before starting to walk towards the Christmas lights.

The place of the high school was crowded. I could see several familiar faces as we approached letting me hide more among my cousins ​​in nervousness.

Especially since our noisy group had been slow to attract attention. I could already see some girls drooling on Maksim intentionally bringing me closer to him in a protective gesture.

This brought a laugh for the big brown as he tightened me more in his side before stopping abruptly. "Uh, why are two girls looking at us with wide eyes of excitement right now ?"