Chapter 3:Claimed

Start from the beginning

Gabriella looked around then her eyes landed on me, she smiled then started walking towards me with Francesca next to her.

"Hey Bella." She said, grinning like a child who just got a present on Christmas.

"Hey Gabriella."I replied quietly as my heart beat picked up.

"Please just call me Bri." She requested as she took a sit next to me.

"Hey Fran." I smiled then panicked 'what if she doesn't like me calling her that.'

"Hey." She grinned as she took a sit in front of us.

I looked around and saw everyone staring at us like we just grew two head. I guess its strange that me Isabella was sitting with Gabriella and Francesca the daughters of famous people, that or they were just thinking on ways to hit me.

"So how are you? Antonio told us about that guy." She said with a frown on her face.

"I'm fine thanks to your brother." I mumbled as a smile came upon my lips.

"OK children open page 346 and do the work." The fat teacher said as he sat on his comfortable looking chair.

" Bella-" I looked up at Bri, "I'm sorry for the way my brother 'claimed you'." She put air quotes on the last part.

I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say. I just started playing with my fingers.

"It's just that you are the first girl he ever admitted to really liking like a lot. I hope he didn't come on too strong." She frown worried as her blue eyes looked into mine.

I just blinked at what she just said my heart beat increased by double. I could feel my cheeks burn up, my lips formed a smile at the thought that Antonio liked me but reality struck and my smile turned into a frown.

"I'm sorry but he shouldn't like me." I mumbled and I felt a pang in my heart as I if I said something wrong.

"What do you mean he shouldn't like you?" Fran asked turning around so that she faced us.

"If you haven't noticed I'm not popular I'm just an outcast that no one wants to socialize with. Heck you being here with me will makes your reputation drop." I said while I started playing with my fingers again they now seemed like the most interesting thing in the world.

"Listen Bella my brother isn't like that, he might be a 'bad boy' and he doesn't show much to the world but I know him more than anyone. He doesn't mind whether you are popular or not whether you are tall or short what matters is that he likes you and we support his decision all the way." Bri stated as she opened her hands side as if expecting a hug.

"Right." Fran nodded in agreement as Bri put her extended hands down.

My cheeks heated up again, 'Could this be it, is this where my life changes for the better should I say yes and risk been hurt, what if one day they decide i'm worthless and start bulling me like everyone should I take that chance.'

"But I'm-" I started to say but was cut off.

"Don't think about it too much just go with the flow, it's not like he gave you a choice" Fran said and pushed her pink locks behind her ear.

"But I've never been in a relationship before." I muttered under my breath but I guess they herd.

"Not a problem, so is that a yes?" Bri asked raising her perfectly tweezed eye brows.

My heat beat increased that I felt it would jump out of my chest and my fore head began to sweat, Mr Brain kept on going on about the pros and cons about saying yes or no. I looked at Fran and Bri's hopeful eyes.