Hate at First Sight Truly Exist

Start from the beginning

"Yeah! Ofcourse, it's good to have some changes, you know?"

"The only problem I had with that idea is that most of the cheerleaders of Carolton is such a bitch."

"Mila, trust me when I say that Karla is more bitch than them." I chuckled at Ally response.

"Let's go back to the first one you answered. You said Shawn, right? Was it Mendes? Cause I remember we had this conversation about him and as I can recall, you had a crush on him back then, right?"

"Yeah, I did. But I was so hopeless at that time since Shawn and Camila Davis who happened to have the same name as I am are still together. Until now which is sucks. Besides, he only see me as his little sister, that's all."

"Fuck that." I raised both my eyebrows while looking at Ally, a little bit surprise at her reaction, "Okay, Allysin...okay." I chuckled.

"Seriously, you and Mendes have a good chemistry together, you know? And I'm really rooting for you guys to date this year. But ofcourse, whoever you date be it Mendes or not, I'll surely support you. 100% percent."

"I love you, Ally. But you know that's impossible to happen, right? Me and Shawn. Besides, I already accepted the fact that him and I will always be friends."

"We never know what this school year might bring, Mila. You know what they say, always expect the unexpected."

Ally's right, expect the unexpected but I hope it's unexpected in a good way and not in a disastrous way cause living in a drama is the least thing I want to experience in my whole College life.

Ally parked her car at the basement in section B-37 since every student of Carolton had their own parking space for their car. I unbuckle my seat belt and hop out from the car as Ally hand over my stuff to me, "Thanks." I smiled as we head over to the entrance gate. Before we go to our own different classes since Ally was a Psychology student while I'm a pre-law student, we stop by at the locker room to get our stuff and our schedule for today.

"What's your sched, Mila?"

"I got baking as my extra extracurricular activity this morning then—" I didn't finish what I'm about to say when a bunch of feet suddenly stomp around the hallway, loud and fast. Like a running bulls chasing down it's prey. My eyes followed them and they all rush towards the entrance gate with a loud screaming and giggling.

Did Brad Pitt came? Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie perhaps? They all drool like some crazy die hard fans meeting their stan for the very first time.

"Omg!! They're here." - Girl #1

"I can't wait to see them especially Lauren! She makes my day complete. Like, she can make my heart race in just one look, oh my god!!!!." - Girl #2

"Hey! She's mine!"  -Girl #3

"No! She's mine!" - Girl #4

"Back off, bitches. Lauren's mine." - Girl #4

"No! Camila's." -Girl#5

Have you already experience the feeling of hating a certain someone even though you don't know them that much? It's like love at first sight. When you feel it, it's like everything about that person is so perfect for you even though you don't know them that well. Their eyes, their smile, the way they talk, the way they move, it's all perfect for you. Even their hair strands, for you, it was so damn perfect. It's like you're thanking the moon, the sun, and the stars for making that person exist and breathe at the same time as you are. And THAT is the exact OPPOSITE way I feel towards Lauren Jauregui, the arrogant jerk everybody was so obsessed to. I don't know, I guess it's a natural thing for me to hate her from head to toe for being such a dick.