(Abrigded) Arcayne Game Info.

_______________________________

•Classes•

- Praelia (Warrior) -

- Peritus (Archer) -

- Magricus (Mage) -

- Sicarfide (Rogue) -

________________________________

• Praelia (Warrior)

Knight

Barbarian

Paladin

Monstrum Iles

• Peritus (Archer)

Sniper

Beast Master

Gunslinger

Arferrum

• Magricus (Mage)

Priest

Mundus

Sorcerer

Theurgist

Illusionist

Necromancer

• Sicarfide (Rogue)

Thief

Scout

Shadow

Assassin

Pirate

• Alium (Others)

Pugilist

Artificer

Chemist

Trainer

Scholar

Arcayne Monsters Class

Class D [Common]

Class C [Rare]

Class B [Mythical]

Class A [Legendary]

Class S [Ancient]

Guardians

-Monsters filled with extraordinary power, depending on its strength and its Bond with its partner. Only a maximum of three Guardians can be obtained by a single player, but that doesn't mean they're easy to find nor easy to obtain to get one's trust, a player must pass its Guardian Trials.

There are 3 kinds of Guardians:

◾ Beast Guardians

-These are found roaming the lands of Arcayne, seeking any worthy opponent to become its master; Class B-S Monsters.

◾ Spirit Guardians

-The remnant souls of past warriors or wise nature spirits trying to find a player that can use their knowledge in battle; Class B-S Monsters.

◾ Weapon Guardians

-Weapons of destruction... or creation lying in slumber within Dungeons, waiting for someone that can unlock its full potential; Class B-S Monsters

Arcayne Items Class

Class F [Common]

Class E [Uncommon]

Class D [Rare]

Class C [Mythical]

Class B [Legendary]

Class A [Ancient]

Class S [Relic]

Arcayne Magic Spells Class

Class D [Common]

Class C [Rare]

Class B [Mythical]

Class A [Legendary]

Class S [Ancient]

▪Arcayne History

Long before Arcayne, darkness was the only entity present. That darkness had a name, Adrienne. The Goddess was going to have five children, who a Prophecy implies will turn their backs on her. In her anger, she destroyed the prophet, Oracle of Light.

The time came when gave birth to the said five children. She didn't take heed of the warning so she took care of them. They were Arcus, the Eldest. The Twins, Aela and Netherus. Demerion, the Mischievous. Last of her children was Rylas, the Gifted.

Adrianne, both as the Darkness and a mother, wasn't what other people may seem. She was caring, just, tolerant, and other things a mother is. As eons passed by, her sons and daughters have found an ambition, creation. A small part of their mother knew that the time would come when her sons and daughters who fulfill the Prophecy, she waited. She waited so that she'll know what the necessary action she will take if things go wrong.

The time came when Adrianne and her children bickered, the mother tried to patiently talk them out of their ambition. But the last straw was drawn when her eldest son, Arcus, created a world. A world where the light shone. Enraged by her son's actions, Adrianne destroyed the newly created world. Unbeknownst to her was that her youngest daughter, Rylas, was tending to its progress when her mother destroyed it by letting darkness engulf it. As an immortal, Rylas wasn't injured or harmed in any crucial way but seeing the fact that their mother would destroy anything that involves creation even if it was by the hands of her children, they fought back against her mother. Their war lasted almost for eons until the new gods stood victorious and their mother defeated.

Arcus and his siblings were now free to continue their ambition to create. With help from his siblings, they created Arcayne, the land where life flowed and nourished. Arcus' other siblings created their own "Arcayne" but promised to stay in reach of each other... as family. The twins, Aela and Netherus, were quite opposites. Aela decided to reside in her Aether Realm up high in the skies while her twin brother created the Nether where he took care of everything beneath the surfaces of Arcayne. Demerion, in all of his mischiefs, made the Distortion Realm where all was a huge mesa but hid many mysteries that lured adventurers to find the Realm. Rylas, despite her nature, was still scared, not from her mother but the darkness that resides in her. She didn't create a Realm or anyplace she'd call home. Rylas wandered off, looking for a cure that would, one day she'd hope, save her mother from the darkness.

While most believe that Adrienne was gone, some say she was weakened to a point she went human, a mortal. But unbeknownst to everyone, Arcus found their mother in deep sleep. With help from his brother, Netherus, they created a Realm solely for their beloved mother which they named the Nyx Realm where even the brightest of light couldn't shine upon the whole. Arcus contained their mother in hopes she'd change but when she woke up from her sleep. Anger was imminent across for she saw this as a sign of humiliation. A sign of disrespect. She let her anger completely take over. In her madness, she bestowed a curse. A curse that in a given time, a given solstice, Arcayne would fall into absolute darkness, and no one, not even Arcus and his siblings, would be enough to stop this.

Now, what would you do when that darkness falls, adventurer