Chapter 14

Stuffy, Awkward and We are so friggin dead. Naruto repeated in his head over and over again like a prayer. Naruto wanted to block out the noises with his hands, but thanks to the puppet, he didn't have the room to do so. His face was getting very warm. He wanted to stop his brain from trying picture what the two were doing, but that was impossible! How could he not for heaven's sake? He was a healthy eighteen year old boy! Maybe he should just fall asleep instead of embarrassing himself in front of Sasuke. Karin could tell where they were, right? He needed to be saved. He prayed that Nagato would somehow rescue him. That was right, all Naruto had to do was tune out the noise, think of something else, anything else!

"Sasori..." Deidara whined.

Oh shit. Naruto screwed his eyes shut. He was turned on. All he could smell was Sasuke. Sasuke was way too close, hands resting slightly on Naruto's upper arms from having dragged Naruto into the closet. Naruto's skin was burning, he wanted to touch Sasuke, but Sasuke would kill him and then they would be discovered. Naruto tried to clear his mind. Getting discovered by the Sunagakure ninja was worse than having to control himself. Deidara might blow them up. Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm-

Naruto almost jumped when suddenly Sasuke's lips pressed against his ear. Naruto's eyes widened. Wait, it was an accident, right? An accident, definitely an accident because of the space problem. After all, Naruto had practically kissed Sasuke's jaw for the same exact reason. Sasuke's lips moved across Naruto's ear, brushing lightly against his skin. There was no way that was an accident. Naruto's face flushed. No way. Sasuke's grip on his arms got tighter and Naruto felt a wetness against his ear. Sasuke licked the shell of Naruto's ear. Feeling dizzy, Naruto's legs gave way and he slumped against Sasuke.

"Sasuke..." Naruto whimpered. Sasuke dragged Naruto a little higher, leg pressed in between Naruto's. Naruto couldn't think. He was so confused and yet elated that he just stopped thinking so that he wouldn't give himself a headache from panicking all over the place. Sasuke's teeth sank into the skin of Naruto's ear, and before he could stop himself, Naruto moaned. Sasuke's mouth moved to Naruto jaw, nipping lightly. Years of imagining Sasuke touching him, self restraint and frustration made Naruto hyper sensitive to Sasuke's touch. Naruto moaned a little, leaning into Sasuke's body, submitting himself to the pleasure, practically forgetting that there were two people outside the closet. Sasuke settled on Naruto's pulse point, sucking the skin in between his teeth while Naruto dug his nails into his sides, eyes closing focusing on only the sensation of Sasuke's mouth against his neck. Sasuke was taking his sweet time. The slow pace was driving Naruto insane. He wanted to be touched in other places too. Naruto flinched in surprise and his eyes snapped open in surprise when Sasuke bit him hard.

"Sasuke!" Naruto yelped. Sasuke pulled away a little, smirking as he ran his tongue over his lips.

"That's a good look on you." Sasuke said, nuzzling his nose underneath Naruto's ear. Involuntarily, Naruto tipped his head to the side giving Sasuke more access to his neck.

"Sasori san, Deidara nii! Get out of right now!" Suddenly they heard Kurotsuchi's voice yell. There was violent banging on the door. Both Sasuke and Naruto froze, snapped out of their stupor. Naruto was frozen in something close to a mix of mortification, confusion and delight. He didn't dare to look at Sasuke's face.

"Shit! Damn it! Get the fuck off of me!" Naruto heard Deidara snarl. He heard a crash, which he assumed was Sasori landing on the ground.

"Move, I'll open it. Sasori san, Deidara san, I'll be opening the door now." Naruto heard Gaara's voice. Naruto felt his eyes widen in horror. No way, if Gaara found them as they were, Naruto would never be able to look at the sand user in the eye again. Naruto heard the door open and Deidara screech as he fled the room as Kurotsuchi ran after him. "Sasori san, I understand that you and Deidara san have something going on, but I will have to ask you to refrain from making our group look bad. Moreover, as the senior most member of this group, your behaviour is not exemplary. I expect that you will reflect on your mistakes." Gaara said sternly.