Chapter 6

"Me! Me! I want to kiss Naruto!" The fan girls went wild as Naruto fell backwards, blank and stunned motionless.

"Oh no you don't!" Sakura yelled, slamming her foot down on the ground. The mini earth quake made everyone fall over. "Sai, grab Naruto and run, now." Sakura ordered. The pale boy nodded, jumped to Naruto, threw him over his shoulder and jumped away. Itachi blinked and looked like he was about to leave as well when Sakura grabbed his shoulder, the scariest grin possible on her face. "Hello Itachi san, Naruto's older sister would like to have a chat with you." Sakura said with a murderous look in her eyes.

Sai set Naruto down once they had reached training ground three.

"Naruto, snap out of it." Sai said, lightly smacking Naruto's face. Naruto started and went scarlet again.

"Oh my god, what do I do? That was my first kiss, Sai! What do I do? I'm going to kill him! I'm going to kill Itachi niisan! I'm going to sprinkle all his dangos with chilli powder! I'll cut his hair in his sleep with the excuse that I'm getting a bug out of it. I'll kill him. I'll tell Shisui niisan to kill him too." Naruto ranted. "My first kiss!" Naruto wailed.

"What the hell are you wailing about?" Sasuke muttered, jumping down from the branch of a tree he had been resting on. Naruto started. Sai turned to look and then nodded in acknowledgement. Naruto for a moment wanted to run but then remembered the little Sasuke. He looked around only to see that he was nowhere in sight. He looked up at a pissed off Sasuke who was covered in pocky crumbs.

"He would be wailing about how Itachi san stole his-" Sai started. Naruto kicked Sai as hard as possible. Sai fell over and then turned, his face blank but eyes dark.

"Nothing, it's none of your business, Sasuke." Naruto cut in firmly, glaring at Sasuke with as much intensity as possible. "You look like you were attacked, had fun having pocky sticks shoved in your mouth this year?" Naruto snickered. Sasuke's eyebrow twitched.

"You look like you're doing much better than puking like you were earlier." Sasuke said icily. Sai suddenly looked very interested in the conversation. "You look like you've been assaulted as well. This year did you get plenty of smooches from your fan club?" Sasuke asked with a raised eyebrow. Naruto growled. Sasuke knew that Naruto hated the idea of physical intimacy even though he had studied under Jiraiya himself. Only Naruto's close friends knew that he was practically as innocent as a lamb. Naruto was about to start verbally sparring with Sasuke when he saw how Sasuke was looking at him. He shuddered at how Sasuke's eyes at the moment reminded him of the little Sasuke. He had questions that needed to be answered.

"Sasuke, the day of the Uzumaki massacre, where were you and what were you doing?" Naruto demanded to know. Sasuke blinked at the sudden change of topic and such a serious topic change as well.

"I don't remember, why?" Sasuke asked. Naruto glared at Sasuke, a hard look. If Sasuke had anything to do with the massacre, Naruto would never forgive him. And if Naruto had only dreamed that dream, then he would be glad that Sasuke didn't have anything to do with the massacre. Only an Uchiha could undo an Uzumaki seal. Only an Uchiha could imitate an Uzumaki seal, but at the cost of their own lives. Naruto didn't know what to think anymore. He could only hope that everything would be solved as fast as possible. Was he safe in the Uchiha clan? Of course he was, Itachi was watching over him and Itachi and Obito sensei couldn't be beaten by anyone in the Uchiha clan if they were on the same side.

"No reason." Naruto shrugged. Sasuke stared at him with a baffled and irritated look on his face.

"Where is Sakura?" Sasuke asked. Naruto felt his shoulders drop. Of course, he would ask about Sakura.