Vados x Drunk!Reader | Mine Only | (L I M E)

((Okayyyyy I didn't know what to do with the Beerus one shot so instead, have a Vados one shot. Anywayssss... OMG AM I ACTUALLY DOING THIS YES I AM HERE WE GO XD))

"I'M GOING TO KILL THIS STUPID MOTHERFU-" "(Y/N)! Calm down!" "I CAN'T AND WON'T CALM DOWN!! THIS SHIT-HEAD FUCKING TRIED TO HIT ON ME!!" "Don't worry about him! Let's just go... Please, excuse us. Carry on with your day, do not mind us, ahhh..."

Everyone around you was staring, either in horror or in confusion.

Vados grabbed your hand, and dragged you out the bar, and onto an abandoned sidewalk. You both sat down on a nearby bench and faced each other. She put down her staff, and you lied down, your head on her lap.

Vados knew this would be a bad idea from the very start. She'd see you drinking from time to time, back on Champa's planet, and very often, you'd get too drunk and cause a fit over nothing, getting in a fight with Champa from time to time. Today, another fellow drunkard was flirting with you and Vados, and getting very touchy. You, being the reckless hazard to everyone, including yourself, started a fight.

You both sat on the bench quietly, not moving a muscle, with the only noises coming from the bar behind you.

You went red faced as you recalled the man trying to take you home, and undress you right then and there.

Then, the man was hitting on Vados, too. As an angry drunk, not thinking of what you were doing, you were thinking out loud.

"He was hitting on you tooooo- *hic*" You said, slurred and clumsily.

"Well, yes, but-" Vados blushed, recalling the moment where the man was complimenting, her uh, body. You, however, were in the background, absolutely FUMING with rage.

"Everyone should know that your my girl Vadosss! *hic* You're my bae, and mine only- *hic*" You said, as you lazily wrapped your arms around her waist, nuzzling your face into her chest.

"A-Ah! (Y/N)! Ahah~!" Vados was laughing, but her face was so red, you might as well as call it a tomato.

You rose your head, smirking. Both faces red, hers from embarrassment, and yours from drunkenness.

You rolled down her collar,  watching her face grow redder by the second.

"Vadossss~ You're blu- *hic* -shingggg~"  You chuckled deeply, as you buried your face into her neck, kissing and sucking as you sat on her lap.

"A-Ah~! (Y-Y/N)!" Vados sighed in pleasure, red faced, and shaking.

She may be bigger in size, but you were the more dominant one.

"We haven't done it in a whileeee~ Do you want to~?" You asked, as you bit her neck, then moving down to her collarbone, giving the same treatment.

"B-But we're in a public place! A-Ah~"  Vados shakily wrapped her arms around your waist, loosely gripping your clothes.

"Who caressss~? *hic*" You asked, raising your head up, and kissing Vados roughly on the lips.

She kissed back shyly, but eager to go on.

You smirked, and pushed yourself against her, biting her lower lip. "Remember, you are mine only~ *hic*" You said against her lips.

She smirked, and eagerly opened her mouth, as both your tongues met and danced with the heat of the moment.

You were reaching for her clothes, anxious to get to the point, until you felt something on the bench move.

You both stopped, to see that Champa was calling Vados.

Vados sighed, and picked up her staff, answering the call.

"What is it Lord Champa?" She asked, disappointment obvious in her voice.

"Both of you need to get back right now!! I'm hungry and I can't cook! Get here now!!" He yelled, hanging up the call right after.

You sighed.

"Can we continue this la- *hic* ter~?" You asked, wrapping your arms around her exposed, and bruised neck.

She giggled, and nodded as you both got up, and flew straight to Champa's planet. Of course, you got home and went straight to sleep, probably not going to remember anything that happened that night.

Vados however, had those moments forever etched in her mind. Hoping to continue what they stopped.

((Ughhhhhhhhh wow. I don't know if that was good or not, but meh. I wanted to try it out! XD Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!!))