Vegeta x Shy!Saiyan!Reader | What's a Saiyan?

(A/N): ohmahgahddddddd it's been SOOO long since I updated thissss I am sooooo sorry!!! I just kind of lost inspiration to write, for like, what, 7 months? Again, I am sorry so I'm going to try to update as much as I can, with school in the way and a ton of tests this week. So, again I'm sorry!! So, let's get to the story!!

 (Y/N)'S P.O.V -

     I was walking down the street, on my way to buy some groceries. Hoodie over my head, hanging my head down. Why? I tripped in front of, like 20 people, over nothing! I was so embarrassed! I even heard a few girls *cough*snotty brats*cough* laugh at me. Honestly, I'm used to it, but sometimes, it still does hurt.

So, I'm walking down, the street, entering the grocery store. (I don't know what most people shop at for groceries, since I'm military, and shop at the commissary. ^ ^;) I walk down the air conditioned aisles looking for some instant ramen, because I can't cook. Heh, I really was never taught too. Because, I've always been isolated.

Ever since I was born, I really couldn't do anything. I remember hearing the word "Saiyan," over and over, but I never learned what it meant. I don't even remember who my parents were. But, my earliest memory was waking up, with a monkey tail in my hands in the middle of a forest. I panicked and tried to throw it, when I discovered, it was part of me.

I wandered around, finding a town with tall buildings outside the forest I was in, maybe I was around 11 years old. I thought the tail was a normal thing. But I got stares, glares and weird looks alike. It made me self conscious about how I looked, and decided to just shut myself out to escape the feeling. It didn't really work, so I just hid my tail and just became quiet.

I was deep in thought until I heard two men yelling at the other side of the aisle.

"Kakarot! You were supposed to get vegetables not fruits!"

"But they all look the same! How am I supposed to know which is which!?"

"IT'S OBVIOUS!"

"No it's not Vegetaaaa!! They all look the same to meeeee!!!"

"FINE! Just keep the fruits! I'll just make some ramen..."

They were both really muscular, and had really weird hair... No, I won't judge them based off of appearances! Maybe they could be nicer than they sound... well, at least the short one.

I sigh, and continue looking for my instant ramen. 

"Where is that brand..." I mutter.

As I keep looking, I hear someone shuffle next to me. I look to the side just a little bit to see who it was, and sure enough, it was the short angry guy from earlier. What was his name again? Oh right, Vegeta or something...

I am getting way too distracted, If I keep dozing off in my thoughts, I'll never get home in time. And by home, I mean in the woods. Hm, I wonder if I should get the bottled water or drink it from the river-

"Hey you." I hear someone say.

"M-Me?" I ask nervously. As I turn around, I see the Vegeta-guy stare at me intently.

Oh jeez, what is he thinking?

"What's a Saiyan like you doing here?" *click*

"D-Did you s-say a 'S-Saiyan?' What d-does that m-mean?" I ask looking away blushing.

I mean like, seriously, there is this short angry guy asking what a "Saiyan" like me, is doing here. Using the word "Saiyan," the word I've heard at least a million times. And now, he is just staring at me. I don't think he's even blinked since I saw him talking to that... carrot? Karakot? No, wait, Kakarot guy! There we go!