Goku x Silent!Reader .:Talking:.

(A/N): No, this isn't a person who is mute, just to make it clear. You just don't really talk at all in this story. ouo Also, Chi-Chi is divorced with Goku in this, but they eventually made up, and became friends again. And y'know what, it's been a while. Let's start off with Goku. ouo

(F/F): Favorite Food

(B/F/N): Best Friend's Name

(E/N): Enemy's Name

(Y/N): Your Name

(F/S): Favorite Song

(2/F/S): 2nd Favorite Song

    Everything to you was just a blur. Everywhere you went, you brought your headphones. You would never take them off, and you would never talk, either. You didn't like to speak to anyone, or see anyone for that matter, but you went out anyways. One day, you went to a restaurant. This was a place that served some of the best (F/F).This is the only time you would speak, to take your order. You were the only one there. This reminded you of your whole life. Always alone. You wanted to sigh, but you wouldn't even do that. It all started when you went to school...

~*~FLASHBACK~*~

Your POV

Summer break just ended... Aww, but at least I get to see (B/F/N), again!

I can't wait to show her my singing! I ran to my middle school classroom, where it was filled to the brim with different personalities. Some were quiet, some were loud and obnoxious, and I am one of those people.

"Hey! (B/F/N)!" You yelled.

He/She looked over to you and rolled his/her eyes. He/She whispered something... to... (E/N)? You hated (E/N)! What was (B/F/N) doing with (E/N)?!

(B/F/N) strolled over to you, casually looking at you.

"Hey, (Y/N). How are you?"

You smiled.

"I'm good! Hey, I wanted to show you how far I got into my singing lessons!"

(B/F/N) flashed a grin you never saw before. He/She signaled (E/N) to come over.

"Really? I want to see!" (B/F/N) said.

You took a deep breath.

You started to sing.

This song was your favorite. It was (F/S).

Once you stopped singing, (B/F/N) and (E/S) started to burst in laughter.

Your smile disappeared.

"Wow! That was soo good, (Y/N)!"

They started to laugh again.

"Yeah, no. That was terrible! I nominate you for the worst singer, of, like, all eternity!"

(B/F/N) said "LOL" out loud, and just strutted his/her way outside the room.

I started to sob, hot tears falling down quickly. I quickly got my backpack and ran outside the school. I looked around for a way out. I am soo happy that there's a forest nearby. I head towards the forest, hiding for the rest of the day. As I sat and wondered, I realized no one was looking for me. As the school day ended, no one was talking about my sudden disappearance. I started to sob, quietly.