Beerus x Reader: Music

(F/S) : Favorite Song
(Y/N) : Your Name
(F/V) : Favorite Food

(A/N) So, you're around 23 in this story. It makes the story work. Also, somewhere after Lord Beerus and SSJG Goku fought, you met Bulma and became friends. She told you about Lord Beerus, and blah blah blah.

It was Bulma's birthday, and you were the DJ. Ever since you listened to (F/S), you have been obsessed with (F/S) and its band. You began expanding your horizon on what music you listened to. You listened to pop, modern rock, classical (Even though you weren't interested in it as much as other genres, you still listened to it.), disco, metal rock, dubstep, all types of music. Back to the present, you were talking with Bulma, ChiChi and 18. All four of you were just sitting down at the table, with Bulma having some wine, ChiChi had vodka, and you and 18 had plain water. "So, (Y/N), have a crush on anybody yet? Anybody special? Please say yes, pleasepleasePLEASE! (Y/N), you will have to find that special person in your life someday." Said Bulma. You rolled your eyes. You hated it when other people would ask you about your love life. Just because you graduated college, doesn't mean you should have a boyfriend. You weren't interested in your love life as much as, well, everything else. "Ugh, how many times do I have to tell you. I'm not interested in-" You screamed and fell back on your chair. You closed your eyes, when to your surprise you didn't fall. You felt a pair of strong, warm arms wrapped around your waist. You slid a little bit, having the arms around your breasts. "Uhh, you can let go of me now." You said blushing. Still embarrassed, you looked at the ground, not bothering to look at the person who caught you. "Sorry, I'm Lord Beerus." When you finally regained your balance, you saw a humanoid kinda cat, and a tall, teal... thing. You weren't sure if he was human or not. The purple cat, uh, 'Lord Beerus', was holding his hand out to you. "Uh, it's alright, I'm (Y/N). Nice meeting you." You shook his hand, when you looked over your shoulder to see the rest of the girls grinning behind you, not noticing you didn't let go of Lord Beerus's hand. After a few seconds, you finally noticed and apologized. "S-Sorry! I, uh, was caught off-guard." You just stared in awkward silence while Bulma started giggling like crazy. "Shut up..." you whispered. "What was that?" Lord Beerus said. "N-NOTHING!" Then, you just ran to the DJ'ing station with no explanation. You just wanted to get out of that awkward situation.

********************************

Once you, pretended to organize your music lists, then you went to eat at the buffet table, to see Lord Beerus eating. 'Should I go up to him, or should I just ignore him... Hmm, I'll go over to him' you thought to yourself. When you got (F/V), you walked up to Beerus and sat right next to him. "Hey, Lord Beerus, right? Sorry about earlier. Bulma was talking about relationships, and stuff like that, and, well, I pretty sure when the incident happened earlier, she probably thought you and I, were an item." Pausing to make quotes with your fingers when saying item. "No no no, it's alright." 'Again, an awkward situation. Curse me and my anti-social ways!' "So, uhh, do you have a professional job, or anything?" Lord Beerus asked. "Oh! I'm a professional DJ. It's where I mix music to make new music out of it." You were confident talking about something you loved. "Will we be able to see any of this DJ'ing?" Lord Beerus said. "Well, I'm here because I'm one of Bulma's friends, and she wanted me to DJ at her party. Which reminds me, I'm up in five minutes. Then, you could watch me. Well, nice chatting." You grinned, cleared your plate, and headed over to the main stage. "So, this song goes to Bulma, the birthday girl! Give her a round of applause!" While everybody cheered, you noticed Lord Beerus staring at you, which made you really uncomfortable. "So! This song is called (F/S). This is the song that started it all! I felt something special was needed for this party." 'Why is he staring at me? REALLY weird' You played (F/S) with some dubstep mixed in, with other pop songs. You added some drum sounds from a MIDI mixer you got for your birthday. (A/N If you want an idea of what it sounds like, here. IT'S AMAZING! --> )

*************(Time Skip to after EPIC music)*************

After the DJ'ing session, you stepped down, leaving (F/S) on loop, when Lord Beerus called out your name. "Yes?" "T-That was amazing... Maybe, we could eat out sometime?" He started blushing like crazy. He looked away, making a little purring sound. 'Cute, real cute' Now that you thought about it, you realized you felt something for this man- I mean cat. Yeah, cat, that's what you meant. "Uh, sure! Why not? When can we-" You were interrupted as Bulma pushed you towards Lord Beerus, making his lips join yours. Your stomach started fluttering with an unfamiliar feeling. At first, you felt like pulling away, but then, you started to enjoy it. You put your hand on his chest, and pulled yourself closer to him. Lord Beerus's right hand slid down from your neck, to your waist, and squeezed your, uh, bottom. Your lips finally separated, both of you, panting from your make-out session. "EEE! Finally! You got a-" Bulma was just staring in awe. "S-SHUT UP!" You hid behind Lord Beerus and blushed as red as a tomato. "Bulma? There are other ways I can be tempted to destroy Earth, y'know." Beerus said as he held out his hand powering up his ki. "Can we go somewhere else?" You asked Lord Beerus. He picked you up, bridal style, flying up, above the clouds. You just stared in awe, looking at the view below of all the glimmering lights of the city, then you looked up to see the beautiful stars above you and Lord Beerus. "Have you seen anything as beautiful as this?" You asked Lord Beerus. "Not as beautiful as you." Your face flushed at the thought. You leaned towards to kiss him on the lips. You floated in the air, making out with a purple God of Destruction humanoid cat. 'This is getting weird, I like it.' You thought to yourself. You two landed right where you took of. "Would you like to stay with me and Whis for a little bit at my world?" You had totally forgot about the teal-skinned man. "Sure- Wait, world? Never mind, I'd love to!"

**********************************************

From then on, you lived with Lord Beerus and Whis. Eventually, you and Beerus got married, at the same place you two met.

(A/N) Kinda cheesy if you ask me. Eh, I can live with it.)