Whis x Reader: Beach

A/N: I am very sorry I haven't updated this in a while, its just that not many ideas came to mind. BUT while surfing at the beach, I had the greatest IDEA EVER! Well, not the greatest in like, all of history, but for my mind, its the greatest. Now, ONWARDS!  

       You were at a beach party with Bulma and her family and friends. And as a bonus, you all were going to camp at the beach as well. You went to a beach Bulma had rented right next to a pool with like, a gazillion hot tubs. You didn't even know people could rent a beach. At this party, you had the chance to see Lord Beerus and Whis again. You were especially excited to see Whis. You had a crush on him ever since you first saw him, and that was when Lord Beerus went to find the Super Saiyan God. While Goku fought Lord Beerus, you stayed in the background and watched Goku fight. From time to time, you and Whis would glance at each other, but then continue to watch the fight. While at the beach party you asked Bulma when Whis and Lord Beerus would get here, since nobody has even talked about them. "Well, (Y/N), it does take around 30 minutes for them to get to- Oh, never mind, they're here." You looked over your shoulder to see Lord Beerus and Whis behind you. Bulma ran over to Whis and Beerus, and offered them some food from the buffet. They gladly accepted (Of course) and went straight to the table. While Whis and Beerus ate, you went boogie boarding with Trunks, Goten, Goku and Gohan. After a few tiring hours, it was time to set up the tents. It was around 9:00 when you all finished. Gohan, Goten and Trunks went to get firewood, while Goku, Vegeta, and all the others went to eat at the buffet table. Bulma decided to make smores the old fashioned way with a campfire, so it could still be considered camping, even with all the materials you need right next to you. After dinner and some smores, everyone went to sleep, but you, Whis and Beerus. While Whis and Beerus couldn't sleep, and decided to eat all the food at the buffet table, you couldn't sleep because you barely made contact with Whis. Here you thought this could be your lucky day. You got up from your tent, changed into your bathing suit, and went into the ocean for an evening swim. You kinda thought it was crazy, but then again, you wouldn't really get affected by the cold. After swimming around, you became bored. You swam back from shore, and got your boogie board. You rode about 3 or 4 waves until you realized, your bikini top was gone. You covered your breasts and looked for a flashlight, luckily, you had one. You searched the places you had caught waves until somebody cleared their throat behind you. When you turned around, you saw Whis with your... bikini top... in his hands. You blushed like crazy. "W-Whis! Where did you find that? Give it to me!" You yelled at him. Whis grinned at you. "(Y/N), we wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't go swimming in the middle of the night. What are you doing here?" You blushed even more, well you thought you did because you were already blushing so much. "I-I... uh... couldn't sleep. Could you give that to me now please?" Whis sighed, and floated over the water to you. "If you try to put this on, you'll drop the flashlight in the water. Let me do it for you, and I promise, I won't peak." Whis said. In the blink of an eye, whis had nothing on but a pair of maroon shorts. You looked away, wanting to hide your enormous blush. Whis floated down so that he was in the water with you. "Just turn around, and I'll put it on you." You sighed and agreed. You turned around and lifted your arms off of your breasts. You just knew that Whis was blushing, which he was. While putting your top on, you could feel his slender fingers snaking around you back, while tying a knot at the back of your bikini. You felt a feeling in your stomach, making you try to hold in a moan. After he finished, you turned around to look at Whis. "I-I'm kind of cold, could we go to the hot tub?" You asked Whis. He held out his hand, and you took it. He flew away from the water and into the nearest hot tub, while you were clinging to him, afraid to fall. When you finally reached the hot tub, you sighed. "This feels so much better..." You said. Trying to break up the awkward silence, you look up and observe the stars. "Isn't the nighttime just so beautiful?" You said. Not expecting an answer, you heard Whis say, "Not as beautiful as you." You looked down at Whis to see a grin plastered onto his face. "W-What? M-Me?" You asked, with the blush returning onto your face. Whis scooted in closer, and snaked his arm around your waist. "W-Whis... Do you feel the same?" Whis moved his face near yours, with your noses almost touching. "I do." He whispered. He planted a genuine and passionate kiss onto your lips. He pulled away after a few seconds. You stared at him with wide eyes, and crashed your lips onto his. You wrapped your arms around your waist, making the kiss deeper. He licked your lips, asking for entrance You opened your mouth to let his tongue in. His free arm moved lower and lower. And when it finally reached your butt, both of you were interrupted by a cleared throat. You broke away immediately to see Beerus with a slight blush on his face. "L-Lord Beerus!" Whis exclaimed. He got up from the hot tub, and again, in a blink of an eye, he was fully clothed again. "Whis, w-why..." Lord Beerus said. We all blushed, and you just hid your head in the water. "Where were you Whis?" Lord Beerus asked. "I was... uh..." "I can't wait to tell this to everybody!" Lord Beerus yelled. You quickly got up from the hot tub, and yelled "No!!" Beerus shot a death glare at you, and you sank back into the hot tub. "Lord Beerus, I believe (Y/N) is right. Don't tell anybody or if you do, we're not going back to Earth for 900 years." Beerus sighed, and went back to the buffet table. "Sorry about that, (Y/N). But please, lets do it again sometime soon." Whis then went back to the buffet table with Beerus. You squealed in excitement, quickly dried off, and went back into the tent and laid down like nothing happened. Since then, Whis has been visiting Earth every now and then to see you, and Beerus hasn't spoken about the beach party... yet.