Whis x Reader

(A/N) Uhh... bored. Also, this song for inspiration, Raindrops Feat. Kerli by S Anyways, onwards to the story!

(Y/N) = Your Name
(F/S) = Favorite Song
(F/M) = Favorite Meal

You were with Lord Beerus, Whis, Bulma, Vegeta, Trunks, the whole shebang! It was after the events of when Frieza was resurrected a few months ago. You met Lord Beerus and Whis not to long ago. They were here for the Super Saiyan God... Of course, people fought, people got beaten up, then came back to fight again, and well, you get the idea. Eventually, after Lord Beerus came to Earth, Lord Beerus and Whis started training Goku and Vegeta. It's been about, eh, 6-7 months since you last saw those four. Then, all of a sudden, they come up in your face, literally, while you were dancing and singing to (F/S). "It's been quite awhile, hasn't it, (Y/N)?" Whis says, causing you to fall on your butt. Your music was still playing, make it kinda awkward. None of them moved. All you could hear was your music playing on loop. You groan and roll your eyes. "And nobody offers to help me up? Fine." You get up when you find yourself, close to Whis's face. "Uhh, what are you guys doing here anyway? And, why go to me, directly? Can't you like, go outside and, oh I don't know, KNOCK ON MY FREAKING DOOR?!" Again, the music was the only thing you could hear. You walk to your (IDK, MP3, IPod, PC, whatever you use to play music.) and pause it.

"Well, Lord Beerus wanted some more food, and decided to go here." Goku said looking away. "Again, why me? Can't you go to Bulma's? Besides, she's way richer than me." Putting your hands on your hips. "Lord Beerus and I find your food, special." Whis said while looking into your eyes, with a somewhat, relaxed, but focused look. Special? Really? It can't possibly be that special? "Well why don't you wait in the living room, and I'll prepare the food. Whada you guys want?" You said, while crossing your arms on your chest. You started pacing with the lack of a response. "Whatever you have would work fine, (Y/N)." Whis said with a grin. You started cooking (F/M), and about after an hour or two, or three, the food was ready. Everybody sat down at the table, but you. You made sure to make extra servings because of their appetites. "No more chairs left, oh well. If you need me, I'll be in my living room." You kinda made it a sassy walk cause you couldn't wait to dance. Everybody, except for you, started eating. Whis, was the first to finish. "I'll be, outside." Whis said. He decided to walk into the hallway, then heard your music. I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a little peek... Whis opened the door ever so slightly, just enough to see you dancing and singing. You started singing (F/S) louder than ever. You were so into it, you never noticed Whis came into the room with you, locked the door, and hid behind the couch. You were in the middle of the chorus when you finally noticed Whis.Seriously Whis? You never considered your hair? You thought, though you just ignored it, and kept dancing and singing. You moved your hips side to side, and your feet sliding against the floor. You put your hands on your hair, and started messing it up like crazy. The song finally ended, and you lied down onto your couch, panting heavily.

"Y'know Whis, I knew the whole time you were watching me." Whis jumped, and sent you rolling on the floor. You groaned. "My head..." "Sorry, do you need any help?" You opened your eyes to find Whis extending his hand. He helped you up with his right arm, and wrapped his left around your waist. You noticed the distance between you and Whis to find your lips almost touching, almost. Little did you two know, everybody else had finished, and listened to what they could make out. He is hot, but we can't be in a relationship. He's way older than me, and I'm a mortal, he's immortal. You thought to yourself. Maybe, I should do it, I hope he won't get mad... You decided to close the tiny gap between you two, and tried for a deep kiss. You thought he wouldn't return the kiss, and pulled back. You stared in awkward silence, when Whis decided to kiss you. He pinned you against the wall making you gasp. He slipped his tongue in your mouth, and let him do what he wanted. His hand slipped down from your waist to your butt, squeezing it. You pulled back for air, both of you panting hard. Then, you heard your stomach rumble, like, really loud. "Hehe, uhh, I think I'll go eat now. You found Lord Beerus on the floor, his hand covering his mouth, Goku just staring in shock, and Vegeta leaning against the wall, crossing his arms, with a slight blush on his face. You cleared your throat and sighed. "How much did you hear?" "E-Everything, I guess s-somebody had fun!" Lord Beerus said laughing between every word, rolling on the floor.

You kicked him, and scoffed, then headed back into the living room. You found Whis to be laying down on the couch staring at the ceiling. "They heard everything?" Whis asked. You sighed, and layed down next to Whis on the couch and nodded yes. You two snuggled for a bit, before you fell asleep in his arms. The last thing you heard, was "I love you."

********************************

You woke up in your bed, to find Whis laying next to you. You kissed him on the nose, and said "I love you too." Then, you went back to sleep.

********************************

Ever since then, you had been living with Lord Beerus and Whis. You would visit every now and then to see your friends and family. You eventually got married next to your house, where it all started. Lord Beerus, for some reason, was very supporting. Whis said he's never seen Lord Beerus this happy before. You would often dance with Whis, but you were the only one to sing (For various reasons...).

(A/N) Yah, I couldn't come up with any other ending.