Whis x Awkward!Reader | Sweet |

heheheh- uhmm.... forgive me for not updating, like, at all for months!! Ughhh I'm terribleeee- But like, enjoy this random outta nowhere story?? I just got this idea and then like, bam. This happened?? I don't know, but yea. Enjoy??

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Y O U R   P . O . V

     "Another party? Really Bulma? And out of the blue? There isn't even a special occasion for this party... You know I'm not good with parties..." I casually said as I looked at my computer, scrolling through YouTube and what not, not bothering to look at Bulma.

"Oh, come on (Y/N)! Remember what happened last time? You had a blast, didn't you?" Bulma said right behind me. I didn't answer very quickly, resulting in Bulma spinning my chair around so that I could face her.

"I had a blast because I wasn't bothered and no one interrupted me, my food and my music." I said. I was constantly looking around for other things to look at, not even glancing at Bulma. Yes, we've been acquaintances for a while now, but I still can't make good eye contact or keep up a conversation for very long. Well, Bulma likes to call us good friends... let her call us whatever.

"Hmm..." Bulma muttered something as she started stroking her chin... like, what? She sighed eventually and looked like she had given up. I sighed, and got up growling.

"I'll go to your party as long as... hm.  ... As long as I don't need to wear one of your dresses, again." I sat down again, and slouched back in my chair rolling around.

"Let me at least put on make up!" Sometimes, Bulma can act like a child. But, aren't we all kind of childish in a way? I don't know. Maybe.

...

I didn't say anything.

"Please?" Bulma asked, putting her hands together.

"Tch. Fine."

"Yay! It'll be in a week! Come to my house at 10 in the morning! I'll spruce you up in no time! Alright bye!" Bulma dashed out of my house excited as fu- well, I think she was.

Ok. That was a thing that happened.

T I M E   S K I P   ('Cuz I'm lazy)

     A week has passed and it's 8 in the morning on a Saturday. I usually sleep in until 12 noon on a weekend, but I guess I have to make an exception for this.

My day starts off pretty well, I guess. I got up off of bed with a surprisingly low amount of effort. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and what not. I ate breakfast, which was just a bowl of cereal and some toasted waffles. Had some water, and went back to my room to get ready.

Seeing that I didn't need to wear a dress for this, I decided to wear some converse, jeans, a (Choose any kind of tee you want | Ex: Anime Tee or Band Tee and what not.), and a black jacket. It wasn't too much.

Once I was ready, I headed outside and went over to Bulma's house.

A N O T H E R   S H O R T   T I M E   S K I P

     Knock. Knock.

The door opened to reveal Bulma all spruced up for the upcoming party. She was wearing a kind of short purple dress with a green scarf thingy?? I'm not very good with "Fashion Trends" and what not.

"(Y/N)! You actually came! Come in, come in!"

"Woah!" She practically dragged me insider her house, not giving me enough time to even comprehend what was going on.