"Training"

(A/N) OMG, my first, "x reader". I AM AN AMATURE, DON'T JUDGE. /)^.^(\ >.> Also, Whis might be ooc.

      You were training with Whis, Goku and Vegeta ever since Frieza was resurrected. (Y/N) became friends with the Z Fighters a couple days before Frieza came along. Long story short, you fought against Frieza's men alongside Gohan, Krillin, Master Roshi, Jaco, Piccolo, and Tien. Afterwards, Goku defeated Frieza, Vegeta became angry at him, blah blah blah. Everything went back to normal, and Goku asked you if you would like to train with him and Vegeta. Being a saiyan, you gladly accepted. After a dizzying thirty minute ride, Whis gave you a gi of your choice, and started training with them. At first, you just watched, barely keeping up with them. 'How are they able to move so fast? If I can't even keep up, I won't be able to last a second against Whis!', you thought. "(Y/N)! You're up!", yelled Whis. You gulped, and flew torwards Whis with a light blush on your face, not knowing Whis noticed while Vegeta and Goku stayed on the sides. "How long do you think (Y/N) will last?", whisper-yelled Goku. Vegeta ignored, listening to the conversation (Y/N) and Whis were having. "(Y/N)?" "Yes?" "How long have you been training?" You thought about it for a moment, and couldn't remember. "..." Whis came closer to your face, lips inches away with a grin on his (Beautifully-sculpted) face. You took a deep breath, with a hitch in you throat, making sure you wouldn't yell at him with a blush on your face. "For as long as I can remember." He backed up, then fired multiple ki blasts at you, with you easily dodging them. "Well, your reflexes are good." Whis started attacking you, surprising you, hitting you a couple times. After a few hits, you finally caught up, and teleported behind Whis. You were about to fire an attack at him. When he teleported behind you, and wrapped his arms around your waist. "W-Whis?! What are you doing?!" No reply. You struggled to get out of Whis's death grip. After a few minutes of struggling, Whis let you go and you both flew to the ground. Your eyes showed mixed emotions, when you cracked and yelled. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!" Whis stumbled back a little, before you realized what you just did. You regretted yelling at Whis. "I-I am SOOO sorry! I-I just-" Whis cut you off when his lips met yours. Your (E/C) eyes widened, when you realized what was happening. 'Ohmygod, is Whis actually? WOAH, unexpected!' You thought to yourself. It was a short, but passionate kiss, your stomach, fluttering with a feeling you never had before. "So, are we gonna get back to training, or what?", Goku said. You nodded, and headed towards a cherry tree, when Whis grabbed your arm. "(Y/N), train with us." "How? Your soo fast, I can't even comprehend what was even happening earlier!" You decided to use a big word, because you felt more confident. "Fine, I'll go slower for you." Whis said, with a somewhat seductive smirk on his face. You were confused at first, but then realized what he was implying. "WHIS!" You yelled, blushing, firing a ki blast at him, making him let go of your hand. "OOH! I wonder what (Y/N) will be doing tonight!" Goku said, with his famous grin. Heck, even Vegeta was smiling. "S-SHUT UP! FIRSTLY, WHIS AND I HAVE ONLY MET A FEW DAYS AGO. SECONDLY, JUST BECAUSE IT HAPPENED THIS ONCE TODAY, DOESN'T MEAN IT'LL HAPPEN AGAIN!" You flew as fast as you could, flying away from those three. You just sat at the edge of a lake for a few minutes, and flew back. "Ya calm yet?" Goku asked. "Never talk to me like that again, Whis." You said while you jabbed him on the chest, pausing before saying "Whis". He just grinned, and laughed. "You have my word, (Y/N)." You started training with Goku, Vegeta and Whis seriously. From that day on, you would never forget those moments when training with Whis.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Well, that's a first. I can't believe I actually wrote that, besides it being pretty short.)