"Did he really?" Niall laughed.

"He didn't literally run, but he quickly excused himself, and I never saw him again" Louis explained "I don't mind really, I'm not looking to date anyone right now, and he wasn't even my type, but it got me thinking".

"About what?" asked Niall.

"After the baby is born, and I decide I'm ready to date again, will someone even want to date me?".

"Of course, your body is going to bounce back, it just might take a little while" Niall replied.

"I'm not talking about my body, Nialler" Louis rolled his eyes "I'm talking about me eventually finding someone who can deal with the fact that I have a daughter, and that she is always going to be my Nº1 priority".

"I think there're definitely men like that out there, I mean, maybe it won't be easy to find, but it will happen" Niall assured him.

"Yeah" Louis agreed, and then shook his head "I don't know why I'm even thinking about this, I'm really happy being single".

"You really are?".

"Yes, it feels nice not having any drama in my life for a change, and just being able to focus on my pregnancy and my daughter" Louis explained.

"Well, I'm glad you're standing by your decision".

"I am" Louis said determinately, and suddenly he heard his stomach growl "I'm gonna make lunch, wanna stay and have lunch with me?".

"I would, but I already told Liam we'd go to this new place he wants to try" Niall said apologetically.

"Oh, that's alright" Louis answered.

"You can come with us" Niall offered.

"I don't want to be a third wheel, but thanks for the offer".

"You won't be, I promise" Niall insisted.

"No, I'm alright, Niall, I'm actually tired, I might even eat lunch in bed" Louis considered.

"Are you sure?" Niall asked.

"I'm sure" Louis confirmed.

"Then I should probably get going" Niall decided, and got up, picking up the laptop "I hope it's alright that I used this".

"Of course it is" Louis was quick to say as he got up too, and went over to where his cat was and picked him up, not wanting him to stay outside on his own.

Niall went to get his things, and Louis made sure to thank his friend for staying with Edgar before he left, leaving him alone with his cat to have lunch and take a nap.

And that's exactly what he did, the lunch in bed included, and when he finished it, he just left his plate on the nightstand, got comfortable under the covers, and in a few minutes, he fell asleep.

-.-

Louis woke up when he felt something on his cheek, and then the sound of the wooden floor creaking, and he opened his eyes to see a familiar figure walking to the door.

"Harry?" Louis asked groggily.

"Sorry I woke you, you can go back to sleep" Harry whispered.

"What are you doing here?" Louis wondered, feeling a little disoriented.

"I told you this morning I was coming by at 7, and you didn't open the door or answer your phone, and I was worried, so I used my key" Harry explained.

"It's 7 already?" Louis asked as he sat on the bed, and rubbed his eyes.

"7:30 actually, the takeout place took a while to have my order ready, so I was late" Harry answered "What time did you fall asleep?".