Chapter 22

I was left speechless.

"Hey Lorry? Are you ok?"

Carson snapped me out of my thoughts.I shaked my head.

"Ye-yeah Im fine." I said still shocked.

"Why do you want to know who my bestfriend is?" sounding serious and curious.

"I...um.." what will I say to him? Hey I met your bestfriend in heaven and he's an angel!

Yeah I'd sound ridiculous,but he deserves to know.

"What?" he said

"Umm.. you see..I don't know if youll believe me if I tell you"

"Tell me Lorry.Its my bestfriend were talking about.Please" he said really wanting to know what I wanted to tell.Well theres no backing out now.

I gave a sign and took a deep breath.

"Carson...I met him...in heaven"

He's just looking at me and and I see that he's still confused,so I continued.

"I was in heaven when I was unconcious.I met God.I met my new angel friends.And i met Austin...He's an Angel.I found out how he died.He died by saving a girl and he told me that that girl was me.I didnt know." my head hung low and I dont know what Carson's reaction is.

I felt someone hugging me.

"Its ok."

I looked at him and hugged him back.

"Im thankful that he did that.Because if not I wouldve met you." he put his hand on my cheek.I leaned on his palm and gave him a small smile.

~dug dug

~dug dug

~dug dug

 I felt the time stop as I stare at his beautiful eyes.I felt my heart beat at an unexpected speed.He closed his eyes and put his head against mine and I could feel his breath against my lips.I closed my eyes,only our heartbeat could be heard.

I felt his lips on mine.

I have never felt my heart beats this fast.This feeling is so perfect.This moment is perfect.His love is Perfect.I know hes not perfect but..He's My Perfectly Imperfect Person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: and thats it for now!.I know.I know its short and im sorry :( im just busy and summer vacation is almost over :'( ughhh and thank you guys for 16k reads!! ♥♥

but hey? at least they kissed ahhh!!! ♥