Chapter 17

Austin's POV

I kissed her on the cheek.I know your probably saying I'm stupid for not kissing her on the lips,well its because I think I'm just gonna take small steps. I mean yeah she's just here for three days but I want it special, come to think of it ...I'm taking her out tomorrow on a date..

Lorry's POV

He kissed me on the cheek ,smiled and just left me there.I went inside quickly and felt my heartbeat fast why am I like this?! I have feelings for Carson..am I?
I'm just gonna sleep maybe its just my mind playing tricks on me....yeah..

~morning~

I woke up to a delicious smell beside my bed. Its a tray full of blueberry pancakes with bacon and eggs and milk.Then I saw a note with it on the side.

'Good morning beautiful ,made you breakfast hope u like it and get ready I'm taking you out on a date be there in 9:30

~Austin'

I looked at the time it was 7:30 so I got two hours to get ready.I ate up my breakfast and got ready only to realize I have nothing to wear then there's a knock on my door.I walked up to my door and opened ,only to see Aspen and Evelyn "oh hey good morning what are you guys doing here?" I greeted them "Austin sent us here to get you ready for your date" Evelyn squealed "c'mon we got to get you ready,times not our friend" Aspen said as they drag me inside.

A/N: hey guys so how's life?? He he..... Ok I'll cut the c*ap ....I'm so sorry really....I'm literally the worst author ever sorry ..... But can u guys still vote,follow,comment on this I'll be glad!