Chapter 2

Lorry's POV
I woke up and showered and put on my pink sweater with a 'cuddle with me?' Then i put on my skinny jeans and black converse. I then hurriedly go to school.I then saw Zoey should i tell her my dream?or not?maybe later.I said to Zoey "i got to tell you something" she nodded and we left then school started.
*lunch*
"So what are you going to tell me?" Zoey said "ok but dont tell anyone ok" i said "fine" she said
"I was dreaming about....about..." I said confused
"Well what is it spit it out" she said "Carson" i said "ayeee!!" She said excitedly then Carson came "did i heard my name?" He said smiling then i blushed "nothing its not about you" i said then we leaved "that was close" zoey said.Then we went to our class.We were in class then i looked at Carson then he winked at me i looked away and i blushed, Carson gave me a note
I saw that;)
I blushed more from embarassment,wait why am i blushing?! Am i liking him no it can't be then Carson whispered to me "its okay babe im used to it",okay is he flirting to me? I just gonna ignore him few hours later Zoey and i went outside and sat under a tree and ate our foods minutes later Zoey finished her food and i finished mine too." Well im going to my locker and go to our next class,you wanna come?" She said "thanks but im gonna stay here" i said "yes your majesty" she said and we bursted out of laughter then she left,few minutes later someone sat beside me,i looked and it was Carson! "Carson why are you here?" I said while moving away "nothing i just want to look at the sky" he said while moving closer to me "if you want to watch the sky you can watch it yourself" i said while standing up and about to walk away,but he grabbed my wrist and said "why are you mad at me?whatever it is im sorry okay?now can we just be friends?" "Okay" i said and sat down "so..friends?" He said "friends" i replied,wait why am i friends with him? I dont even like him but i already said it ughh im so stupid then i felt his hand touch mine then i didnt do anything i was just staring to the sky then the bell rings i quickly got up and Carson asked "can i have your number?" He said shyly i gave him my number and ran fast as i could finally im right on time.
*after school*
I got a text while walking
Unknown: wanna hang later?its carson
Me:ok where?
Carson:its a suprise pick you up at 6:00 bye;)xx
Me:bye

I got home and change my clothes i put on my white skinny jeans and flowy white tank top and my hair curled.I heard a knock on our door and i know its Carson i opened the door and saw Carson staring at me "lets go?" I said "oh umm.. Im sorry" he said and blushed "its ok lets go" and we left.When we were near Carson blindfolded me and we walked there "ok here we are" carson said and took of my blindfold i was shocked and stared at it.

A/N:left you a cliff hanger hahaha so comment,like,follow plss thanks:)