Chapter 4

A/N:ahhh!!your awesome guys!:D thanks for reading!! Enjoy this chapter!

Lorry's POV

I got inside quickly and heard my heart beating that one thing he did made my heart beat!why?am i in love with him?? Ewww :p. But he looks cute

Hey you said eww then you said hes cute?whats wrong with you?

Who said that?!

My your self conscious !

Im talking to my self now

Why is there a problem with that?

No...well if your my self concious you gotta have a name..

Really? A name? How stupid are you?

Hey thats not nice..ill name you Selfie (a/n:im not good at naming so just go with it)

Whatever...im out..

That was weird.I went to my room and changed into comfy clothes then layed on my bed 1..2..3.. Zzzz.

Carson's POV

When i got Lorry home i quickly grabbed her wrist nd hugged her its so comfortable like i dont wanba let her go forever but she quickly pulled away after 5 seconds and quickly went inside the house when she closed the door i was smiling and blushing until i got home.I cant sleep it was 12:50 pm its midnight but i have been thinking of her all night well i gotta sleep in some time i closed my eyes and went to sleep.I was woken up by my alarm clock its 5:00 am i still have time i went to shower then while i was in the shower i was thinking about my dream last night it was about Lorry my dream was,I was in the beach with her then i pulled her to the sand near the water and "Lorry i have been in love with you since i first met you and im your secrer admirer" i said then gave her a note i looked at her she look happy and shook at the same time she opened the the letter and it said.

Dear Lorry,
           I love you your so perfect and beautiful when i see you i always got speechless  but im forcing myself to speak, your always beautiful everytime we hug i always feel my heartbeat and said to myself  Carson you gotta have her shes the only one that can make you smile,happy,laugh and more.So Lorry if your reading this i have one question.

Then i kneel on one knee and hold her hand then asked "Lorry will you be my girlfriend?" "Yess!" She said while happy tears are falling.
  ~the end~

Should i tell my friends? Or no? Dont know? Ill think about it later.

Lorry's POV

I woke up went to shower and
Put on my yellow sweater with my black rip skinny jeans and black converse and went to school.

A/N:hey so sorry again for the chapter:( so Carson dreamed about Lorry ,wait for the next chapter what happens and thanks for reading you got me 30+ reads!! =D you guys are awesome! So wait for my new book or story whatever, its a one direction and reed deming fanfic!! So vote,comment,follow!!